John's and Walter's Great One Liners!

JamieSimms91

"If I ever get the chance I wanna buy the Podcast
Hey Everyone, JamieSimms91 here again.....

I wanted to post something, since listening to the "tutus" and "spook-tac-cular" show. I have noticed that John and Walter have come out with some fantastic and really funny one liners such as tutus and Oh Sweet Mother of god and Walters Spook-tac-ular. I mean you wouldnt need to pay good money to watch comedy to listen to these guys... :)

Great Job Guys, Keep them up' :)

Jamie

I want a tag to say Stay out of the damn lakes. I say it after each show and my dh looks at me like I'm crazy

-"the curtains match the drapes"
-"Here's your Rocket Bar, you fat cow"
-"sad little crab cake"
-"oh, sweet Mother of God"
-"There was a freakin' SHUTTLE? John's going to hit Kathy!"
-"carnival ape crazy"
-and I can't remember the exact quote, but Kevin was talking about Gold Bond powder and how it prevented him from making his own gravy or something. Hilarious!

-"sad little crab cake"
-"carnival ape crazy"
-and I can't remember the exact quote, but Kevin was talking about Gold Bond powder and how it prevented him from making his own gravy or something. Hilarious!

Oh I love oh, sweet mother of God

Oh, Sweet Mother of God is my favorite now...I laughed so hard

-"sad little crab cake"
-"carnival ape crazy"

I Just listened to There was a freakin' SHUTTLE? John's going to hit Kathy! I didnt know what show it was on, then found. OMG that was sooo funny :)

John quietly added this while others were talking-"here's your rocket bar, you fat cow!"
Priceless :rotfl2:

Ok podcasters,

I think you should design a t-shirt for the dis unplugged store with the top 10 one liners. I would definitely buy it.

Who else is with me?????

Ok podcasters,

I think you should design a t-shirt for the dis unplugged store with the top 10 one liners. I would definitely buy it.

Who else is with me?????

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA. I would definitely buy that. Or a tote bag with the quotes on it.

Hey Everyone, JamieSimms91 here again.....

I wanted to post something, since listening to the "tutus" and "spook-tac-cular" show. I have noticed that John and Walter have come out with some fantastic and really funny one liners such as tutus and Oh Sweet Mother of god and Walters Spook-tac-ular. I mean you wouldnt need to pay good money to watch comedy to listen to these guys... :)

Great Job Guys, Keep them up' :)

Jamie

I was just listening to that one tonight while putting up my halloweeeeeeeen decorations!!! :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

I see its already been mentioned but I have to state it again for the record:

THIS:

"Here's your Rocket Bar, you fat cow"

Might be my favorite line of all time. I walk while listening to the the podcast and I was cracking up - out loud! I am sure the people driving down the street thought I had lost my mind.

Now, I am not sure I could wear a shirt with that slogan because people would look at me and say "really, you have no room to talk".....

I'd SO buy merch with quotes. Someone should really get this idea to the team.

My favorite all time quote is from John, when they were talking about him being in the park on his birthday with a button. He said something like:

"It's my birthday and I hate you."

I nearly died laughingXD I want a birthday button that says that lol

The rocket bar fat cow one had me hysterical.....but when he said "I should just eat ribs in front of you shirtless" I spit coffee all over my dashboard.

I vote for "sad little crab cake." That will look good on a t-shirt, bumper sticker, or on a dinner plate. Brings a little smile to my face every time I say it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter