"John Tyler" more days til Disney!

kpk89

<font color=green>I know that you know that I kn..
My ds6 has been into the presidents lately, and has been counting our days til Disney by the # president! :rotfl2: We may be the ONLY family sprinting to the Hall of Presidents at park opening!

(tomorrow it will be "William Henry Harrison" more days! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We just can't wait!! :hourglass

I thought we were the only family who couldn't wait for Hall of Presidents to open!

My DS, now 8, is a HUGE President fan! He even has a presidential themed bedroom... complete w/ JFK's portrait (his favorite!)

Anyway, when he was 6 he stumped the CM that was working there. He was asking people trivia questions before the show... John got them all right... then he said "I have a question for you"... and made the CM go in the audience while he stood at the podium area! :rotfl2:

It was priceless!

I am glad there is another president fan!

Have a wonderful trip!

It's made even all the more fun because my sister worked in HOP when she was in the College Program. So they trade presidential trivia, and he can't wait to go see where auntie worked!

Wow, even to room decor ... I can see my future! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter