• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

John - I have found the official car of the DIS....

kimisabella

<font color=red>I wonder if he/she is coming on th
and I think you should get one right away!

A lime green Lamborghini

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

So John....Will this be replacing the PT Cruiser anytime soon? :)

Only on Long Island... :sad2:

Isn't that the truth...

The other day I was driving Kimberly to religion class and a guy in a white Rolls Royce Phantom waved at me, I guess he thought he knew me???... I was tempted to turn around and see who he was lol!!

We felt really poor when we went to the Kmart in Southampton over the summer and parked between two Bentleys :laughing:.

They are! I'm keeping my blue and white one as long as they allow it. Hopefully I'll trade my NY plate for a FL plate! :thumbsup2

Everyone else has nice plates with cute puppies and flowers on it and we get THOSE... :headache:

Isn't that the truth...

The other day I was driving Kimberly to religion class and a guy in a white Rolls Royce Phantom waved at me, I guess he thought he knew me???... I was tempted to turn around and see who he was lol!!

We felt really poor when we went to the Kmart in Southampton over the summer and parked between two Bentleys :laughing:.

Even in Southampton they need to get their Kmart on! :laughing:

Aren't the new NY license plates awful? :headache:

At first glance they look like the Ohio party plates.

OH05_dui.jpg

You get them when you have had a DUI so everyone knows. They don't seem that close but when you see them on the highway at 60 mph it takes a couple of looks.

You get them when you have had a DUI so everyone knows. They don't seem that close but when you see them on the highway at 60 mph it takes a couple of looks.

Wow, that's crazy. I don't think they would ever have that around here. I'm glad they are placing some accountability on those people.

We have a guy here in Olathe that drives a Lotus. Seriously? A LOTUS??? Who is he trying to impress?????

Have you ever been to that Kmart? It is not your *normal* Kmart. I wish we had one around here like the one in Southampon.

Unfortunately I have never been to Southampton :sad1: But I am going to be in poor man's Hampton Bays for a meeting next week :rotfl:

Unfortunately I have never been to Southampton :sad1: But I am going to be in poor man's Hampton Bays for a meeting next week :rotfl:

Well, we will have to fix that :)

Next summer you guys can come to my parents house in East Hampton for a visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter