John Frieda hair glaze, has anyone ever used this?

traces7

DIS Veteran
I think I read about this on another thread, but now I can't find it.

I see that John Frieda has a brunette color glaze that you use in the shower. Does this cover up your grays?

I have really dark brown almost black hair, I have some gray hair, not too bad really. I'm thinking of starting to color my hair, but I was wondering if something like this would work for me. I'd just like to blend in the grays with my normal color, if possible. Anybody ever use it?

Thanks! :)

It could blend your greys for maybe a day. I use to refresh my color. For grey coverage you need a little more "stronger" more like a demi or semi permament color.

Kae

It could blend your greys for maybe a day. I use to refresh my color. For grey coverage you need a little more "stronger" more like a demi or semi permament color.

Kae

Thanks, I figured it sounded too good to be true. So, it's more for when you have hair color already, to refresh it.

I have medium brown hair with the grays coming in above my ears and I love this stuff. I must say you have to pretty much use it 4-5 times per week for a couple weeks before I noticed a difference and continued using several times a week to keep it up but it definitely blends away my grays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter