• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

John and this weeks Podcast

stitchlover

DIS Veteran
Okay so did John get into Figaro's catnip before the show? I was LAUGHING MY A&^ off listening to all his little quips this week. I was listening in the car with my headphones (I know a no-no) and my daughter thought I was insane because I was laughing so hard.

Loved the show! Can't wait to eat at the Kona Sushi Bar when I am there in March!!!!

Haha... I was mopping the floor and couldn't contain my laughter. I had tears in my eyes! The father of my host-family (I'm an au pair) must have thought I had lost it this morning! :lmao:

John tends to be quieter than most of the rest of the team, but he can be VERY funny when he gets going. I, too, laughed alot when I was listening to the show. It is very good to laugh. Diana

The first time I listened to the podcast, I was only half listening, so I missed alot, just listened again and have to definitely agree, John was :lmao: this week. He zinged Will and AARP'ers with ninja like precision out of nowhere! I loved it (no offense Will!) He even made me snort a couple times and I almost never snort. :snooty:

John was downright hilarious this week! "What, did they get touched by Ron Perlman too?" :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: :lmao:

I searched him up on my iPod Touch while listening; he looks like some comic book freak! Oh, wait... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter