John and Kate Plus 8

pigletlover91

"We believe in our idea - a family park where pare
Does anybody watch John and Kate Plus 8
on TLC? Who is your favorite out of the kids. Mine is Cara and aaden. I hate madi she is a brate

I love that show! :D I doubt the twins are that bratty, they just get like that in front of a camera.

I've watched it several times. Not enough to know the children individually, though. It was alright in my opinion.

I've seen a few times...my room-mate actually loves to watch so I end up to, but I think every episode is more or less the same. We hardly ever seen Cara and Joel...except for the special outings.

*JON and Kate.
Sorry, it was bugging me :]

And yeah, I do love that show. I don't know why, something about it's kinda addicting.
And I agree with Valerie, little kids just tend to act obnoxious in front of cameras, she's probably a nice kid in real life.

Nah, Madi is a very spirited child. She's totally in another world. When she gets distrupted from that, she goes nuts.

I love this show! I like cara and hannah. Maddie can be a bit bratty, but as everyone else said, kids can be like that in front of a camera.

I love that show.
Aaden is so cute with his little glasses.
They are all adorable.
And Maddie remindes me of my cousin...

I sooooooooooo love that show. I record it, if I have to much homework od something. My favorite of the twins is Cara. Of the others I love Collin, he is sooooooooooo cute.:cheer2:

I lovee that show!
They are all really cute but my favorite is aiden he's such an adorable little character, and he's so sweet, his little glasses kill me though:cool1: , it just makes him all the more cuter. and i like Maddi she kinda reminds me of how I was when I was little lol :rotfl:

i love that show!!

my favorite little kids are:

aiden
alexis
hannah
leah
collin
joel
maddi
cara

thats right!! i love em all!!

faithful viewer here I've never missed a eppy

I love all of them I feel bad for jon sometimes tho like when they were christmas shopping @ toys r us :scared1:

can you imagine driving to disney with 2 6 yr olds and 6 2 yr olds

we have drove the last two trips and it takes just as long for us as them I couldn't never do it with out a mp3 player and tyl:rotfl:

i watch the show i like it i think kate can be a lil pushy at times. but she getting better from the 1st season. i like alxis and leah and aden. they are soo cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter