Jogging path?

Casey's Mommie

Nothing makes a Mommy happier than hearing her bab
Is there a decent Jogging Path or Route near Disneyland? It doesn't have to be very long, but I like to run for about 3 miles a few times a week and was hoping there was a place near HOJOs that would be relatively easy & safe.

Thanks!

Haven't done this, but you could try harbor to ball to disneyland dr. to katella, back to harbor...it's the perimeter of Disneyland and DCA and is exactly three miles...takes you through DTD and you can be in the Disney magic the entire way...have fun, hope it works!

Good question! We will be there one day that we won't be going to the parks in February and I wouldn't mind doing a little jog that morning.

Running the perimeter of the parks sounds like fun!

If you're out early enough you will be joined by other joggers. I've seen them all along Harbor, and down along Paradise Pier (curvy sidewalk, but lovely), etc.

OMG wait, I'm a jogger now! Ooooh. Forgot I was one of "them" now, LOL. (I'm mainly a treadmill person, but that's b/c it's hilly here)

Shew, I pretty much live on the side of a mountain, so it's VERY hilly here! It's good for the legs!

:) I have my reasons for the treadmill right now beyond that, but it all just sounds like excuses. :)

The idea of those nice relatively flat sidewalks has me thinking about our upcoming trip, though!

Of course, I'm taking it the tension in Anaheim has simmered down now. I HOPE!

I was referring to the riots they were having a few months back due to the shootings by local police of known gang members at two different incidents. I haven't heard about it in a while on the news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter