Joffrey's

dislovefrommn

Mouseketeer
Does Joffrey's carry almond milk?

I stopped at a coffee stand at HS in Feb and they didn't. I can't do regular milk.

I don't believe so - unless it started recently.

I usually end up at Starbucks, for just that reason. I know they have soy and something else - coconut maybe?

Starbucks are the only locations to do specialty lattes, and I am guessing that different milks constitutes being a specialty

Bummer! I hate Starbucks. I'm fine doing black coffee instead- I was just hoping to use some snack credits for a coffee splurge on our next trip.

Thanks!

Just wanted to say "hi" to a fellow starbucks hater. There are so few of us. I hope you can find an alternative.

So few? I have lots of friends and relatives that can't stand the 'burned' tasted of Starbucks, and lots more that like Starbucks, 'but' only the specialty drinks (which means they don't have to taste the burned coffee). Just regular coffee?? Not too many, but some.

So few? I have lots of friends and relatives that can't stand the 'burned' tasted of Starbucks, and lots more that like Starbucks, 'but' only the specialty drinks (which means they don't have to taste the burned coffee). Just regular coffee?? Not too many, but some.

I know 1 other person that can't stand Starbucks....everyone else loves it. I've been drinking coffee since I was 4 (35 years) and now I like it black....as a 4 yr old I know I added sugar. I don't know how anyone can drink Starbucks without it being a specialty drink, but I think my friends and family must like a little coffee with their cream and sugar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter