• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Joe's Magic DISign Shop - Under Construction

PRINCESSVDAY.jpg

Joe,
Love your Disigns! The vintage ones are amazing. My favorite one is the train with Walt in them. My daughter is doing her social studies fair project on WDW and would love to have a picture of your fairy tale castle from post 12 with the words "Disney Is Magic!" for her backboard. Thanks so much!

Love these, Could you please make a few for me? The beat up truck, cars design for Brandon and one for David. Like post 242. Actually, I guess they should be the same but different. Can you use 2 diff. cars or trucks. Thanks so much! :thumbsup2

we are going at Easter...I have this picture in my head of a traditional black mickey head with some "easter bunny ears" on it??? any chance you want to take a stab at that for me???

Wow, I am so impressed! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. The vintage attraction posters are fantastic!

Love these, Could you please make a few for me? The beat up truck, cars design for Brandon and one for David. Like post 242. Actually, I guess they should be the same but different. Can you use 2 diff. cars or trucks. Thanks so much! :thumbsup2

Did you want a valentines cars design or just the pain cars designs?

Ok so I have a kind of random question. I don't know about other places in the country (I believe you can find shirts like these in places like Alabama and Georgia as well but I'm not sure...), but here in East Texas we have what we call "Red Dirt Shirts". They are cotton t-shirts that have been dyed with our...red dirt. (Don't kid yourself...that crap stains! I have ruined many a pair of jeans thanks to it :guilty: )

I can just picture one of your vintage designs on one of those shirts! Do you think the transfer would stick???

I would say yes as along as you wash it (and there is not dirt still caked on it). I would try a test one with an older shirt just to make sure.

This sounds pretty cool.. Let me know if your going to do it and I will design something just for you to use. Just let me know your favorite characters or any other idea's that you might have. :thumbsup2

Ok so I have a kind of random question. I don't know about other places in the country (I believe you can find shirts like these in places like Alabama and Georgia as well but I'm not sure...), but here in East Texas we have what we call "Red Dirt Shirts". They are cotton t-shirts that have been dyed with our...red dirt. (Don't kid yourself...that crap stains! I have ruined many a pair of jeans thanks to it :guilty: )

I can just picture one of your vintage designs on one of those shirts! Do you think the transfer would stick???

I would say yes as along as you wash it (and there is not dirt still caked on it). I would try a test one with an older shirt just to make sure.

This sounds pretty cool.. Let me know if your going to do it and I will design something just for you to use. Just let me know your favorite characters or any other idea's that you might have. :thumbsup2

Oh thank you so much! I'm going to look around and see where I can find the shirts the cheapest and then I will get back to you for the design. I'm so excited!:cool1:

Thanks again for the wonderful comments.

Here is a generic version in case anyone else would like me to modify it for them. Just let me know if your interested. :goodvibes

It prints out at 5X7.

TEAgeneric.jpg

I would love to have this personalized if at all possible for an upcoming girls only birthday trip in April.

If it could say:
To Carlee
to join Mindy and Heidi
Friday the 24th of April, 2009
at 340pm
In celebration of your birthday

Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter