• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Joe's Crab Shack

SnowWtch

DIS Veteran
Anyone know where the Joe's Crab Shack is? I thought there was one on 535 down by the Shoney's across from the Sheraton Safari. We've been seeing commercials and DH would like to try it while we're there in two weeks. Is there one on I-Drive that might be closer to where we're staying? We're staying at the Holiday Inn and Suites on Universal Blvd. We have a car since we live 2 hours away so that's not an issue.

I think there is also one off 192, but none on I-Drive. The closest would be the one you mention, on 535, next to Shoneys/Chilis/Macaroni Grill.

The above are correct. There is one on 535 and one on 192. The one on 535 will definitely be closer to you.

I ate at the one on 535 a few weeks ago. Be aware that it has changed. The menu was different and I discovered that it is no longer owned by Landry's--they sold it out. I missed the old plastic greasy menu. I could not use my Rainforest Safari card for a discount and they are only taking Landry's gift cards for a few more months. The food was about the same, but I was disappointed since it seems it will change to a more upscale kind of place.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I might give it some time to settle before we try to eat there. When places change hands it usually takes awhile to settle into things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter