Jodi Arias Trial Part 6, starting with JM Rebuttal April 16

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
We are still waiting. The az state seal should still be showing on the feed, we have not gone live yet.

My lovely DH had a drink waiting for me when I got home. yes a year cause doc didnt explain the process very well. it's a new oral medication for MS so no more injections....

Now if he could get outa my pc chair I'd really be happy bf my phone dies

Just curious - did you get on Tecfidera? I see my neuro next month and am anxious to talk to him about it :banana:

Juan, Flores and Dr. D are seated at their desk waiting for defense to come back from chambers. #JodiArias

Just curious - did you get on Tecfidera? I see my neuro next month and am anxious to talk to him about it :banana:

I just started gilenya which has been out for a while though my old neurologist didn't tell me so I switched after I went to a seminar... Tecfidera is the most recent oral med, right?

Someone at WS says they heard JW call Dr. D a ,well you know.

You need to listen closely, she said something as both Jodi and Nurmi looked at her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En7UIKNzwg4&feature=youtu.be
Whoa! I admit, there are times when I think the accusations of what it looks like someone said or the use (or not) of the finger are questionable, but that sure sounded like the B-word to me! Anyone think she said something else? I'm open to being told I'm wrong! LOL

Did anyone else notice Jodes holding her head right before lunch?

Headache/migraine brewing?

Whoa! I admit, there are times when I think the accusations of what it looks like someone said or the use (or not) of the finger is questionable, but that sure sounded like the B-word to me! Anyone think she said something else? I'm open to being told I'm wrong! LOL

It may be one thing in your head, but my goodness out in the open? I hope somebody caught this. That is misconduct and needs to be addressed. I don't care who it is. No excuse for that.

Someone at WS says they heard JW call Dr. D a ,well you know.

You need to listen closely, she said something as both Jodi and Nurmi looked at her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En7UIKNzwg4&feature=youtu.be

Sure sounded like Willie did to me ... and watch JA pick up her head ... I think she even smiled ... Willie really should look in the mirror ... I think JM should file a motion for defense misconduct - not to ask for a mistrial - but just for the judge to admonish Willie ... :)

Did anyone else notice Jodes holding her head right before lunch?

Headache/migraine brewing?
Yes that's our speculation. And the DT is in chambers now, probably pleading their case. Willie (it certainly appears) called Dr DeMarte a *****, and you know that if Willie was in Violet's group, Violet would be putting her in time out. ::yes::

I thought the judge said they would start early this afternoon :rolleyes: ... JA is probably faking another headache and delaying court ... Or Willie is trying to figure out how to question Dr. D ... While the jury just sits and waits :hourglass: ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter