Jodi Arias Murder Trial, Third Thread
Jodi Arias Murder Trial, Fourth Thread

Livestreaming links:
KPHO
ABC15
AZcentral

The Tragic Road Trip

BearcatsFan's List of Juror Questions for Jodi
BearcatsFan's List of Juror Questions for Samuels (defense expert psychologist)
BearcatsFan's List of Juror Questions for Laviolette (defense DV expert)

Follow the Murderer on Twitter

Jodi's attempt to get a plea deal.

Timeline of Important Dates
Per Uncle Remus: "I posted that link further back in the thread somewhere and it's generally pretty good with the exception of this:
September 2006 Travis Alexander met Jodi Arias at a conference in Las Vegas. At the time, Alexander was a 30-year-old motivational speaker and legal-insurance salesman. Arias, then 28, was living in Yreka, Calif., and was trying to make it as a saleswoman and an independent photographer.
Jodi wasn't living in Yreka when she met Travis, she was living with Darryl Brewer in Palm Desert, CA, in the house she and Darryl bought together. Darryl testified to this earlier in the trial."

All sorts of info, courtesy of Uncle Remus:
Det Flores Investigation Report
Medical Examiner's Autopsy Report
Various Court Documents...includes Indictment, State Charges, Evidence Processed, Motions
Capital Punishment in AZ
AZ Capital Case Sentence Hearing Instructions
Crime Scene and Trial Photos at the bottom of this article.

Jodi's reflection in Travis' eye??
eztv_58_hd_ird_cnnc_hd_rx558_2013-04-15_13h34m21s_0.png

48 Hours: Picture Perfect...the whole show on youtube, thanks to PebblesMK.

The jurors seats
courtroom.jpg

Jodi Arias takes the stand:
Day 1, Monday, Feb 4
Day 2, Tuesday, Feb 5
Day 3, Wednesday, Feb 6

Per Uncle Remus:
Uploads of the trial testimony.
croakerqueen123
tawnidilly

Crime Scene Floor Plan, in pieces

screen_shot_2013-01-02_at_2.39.24_pm.jpg

screen_shot_2013-01-02_at_2.40.25_pm.jpg

screen_shot_2013-01-02_at_2.42.45_pm.jpg

Maybe women were pulling away from Travis because there was a cray cray calling them and harassing them.

Potty break for ALV.

Detective Flores was just talking to Samantha, Travis' sister. They were looking towards Juror 5.

Copied this from the other thread and pasted here.

What does Travis communicating with other women have to do with anything besides trying to drag this out so JM cannot cross.

Someone on this thread mentioned this. They're making him out to be a womanizer. Dragging him through the mud even though he's not here to defend himself.

Personally this don't look good for JA. All this testimony proves is that even though he may have tried to control other women, he wasn't able to. They were all able to walk away from him and not suffer any recourse. JA could've very easily have done the same.

Copied this from the other thread and pasted here.

Someone on this thread mentioned this. They're making him out to be a womanizer. Dragging him through the mud even though he's not here to defend himself.

Personally this don't look good for JA. All this testimony proves is that even though he may have tried to control other women, he wasn't able to. They were all able to walk away from him and not suffer any recourse. JA could've very easily have done the same.
And the DT said earlier in this trial that Jodi had breakups with other men and didn't kill them (duh), so why is it that these other "abused" women didn't kill Travis? Maybe they took responsibility for their own actions? Maybe they didn't set their sights on him from DAY ONE?

Chris Williams@chriswnews5m
#JodiArias juror No.5 heads to restroom during recess. Abt 15 people follow. #Arias court staff tells media no talking w/until outside bldg

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial1m
Media out front waiting to take a pic of juror 5. #jodiarias p

The "fog" has made for some funny conversations at our house. I had to explain the fog to DH and once he got it, he's been asking about the trial every few days. On the day there was testimony about Travis having sex with JA while she was asleep, it went something like this:

DH: So they had sex that started while she was asleep?

Me: That's what she claims.

DH: Is she trying to say he raped her?

Me: No, she claims he may not have even known what he was doing, because he was not fully awake.

DH: You're kidding me.

Me: No, that's her story. He was in a FOG.

DH: He's in a fog too?

Me: Yeah, he was not totally aware of what he was doing because he was in a fog.

DH: He had sex with her IN A FOG?

Me: Yeah.......He's a fog ****er.

DH: :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Chris Williams‏@chriswnews5m
#JodiArias juror No.5 heads to restroom during recess. Abt 15 people follow. #Arias court staff tells media no talking w/until outside bldg

Do JA's galfriend, mother and Juror #5 all use the same bathroom?

Do JA's galfriend, mother and Juror #5 all use the same bathroom?

Probably. I know over at WS, there is a lady who goes to court almost everyday and posts her thoughts of the day. She sees Jodi's mom in the bathroom all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter