• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jodi Arias Trial Part 4, starting with redirect of "expert" Dr Samuels, March 19

Do we have to have all these examples of people ALV knows or worked with or once counseled? Can't we just stick to the JA/TA relationship? Oh cripes, now we're talking about someone's cat! :headache:

I tell ya, I'm the type that has a story for EVERYTHING, but there are times and places for everything and ALV is getting it all wrong. It sidetracks everything and people stop listening.

JA wasn't an incest survivor. Why are we talking about this? SHUT UP and get to relevant info!

Shut up!!! I have no interest in these stupid stories, are u kidding me we are murdering frogs now??? Jodi LOVES cats and FROGS because she can't take it, she is crying, too bad she didn't love Travis enough to care about him being murdered!:furious:

Hi Susie and welcome :)

About the comment from Joey. I heard the defense team does not want that part of the self defense law given to the jurors with their deliberating instructions. I can't believe they can even request that.
Shouldn't the law be given to them in its full context?

With every trial each side can argue which instructions will be given to the jury. The judge then makes the ruling about the instruction to be given in areas of dispute. Just because one side or another submits an instruction or disputes the opposing party's instruction doesn't mean the judge will agree.

How long do you guys think it takes the judge to do her hair in the mornings? There's a lot of hairspray going on there. Maybe that's why court is always late. :confused3

I have been noticing that everyday too :) ...

I would love for another death penalty judge to come on HLN and tell me if he would allow all this hearsay testimony.

My peeve at the moment:
Why is that TA always has to be apologizing to Jodes?
She apparently never did anything wrong in this relationship.
Must be nice to be so perfect.

Thank you I am done. (for the moment)

Nancy Grace is always saying that this testimony should not be allowed because it's hearsay ... but I would love to hear from a Judge also ...

Remember, it's JA who said that TA apologized :rolleyes: ... Who knows if he actually did or if it is all just a figment of her imagination ...

Violet needs to shut up now ... Her credibility is shredded at this point in my eyes because she is just repeating stories told by a confirmed liar as the truth ... Her testimony is all BS ...

With every trial each side can argue which instructions will be given to the jury. The judge then makes the ruling about the instruction to be given in areas of dispute. Just because one side or another submits an instruction or disputes the opposing party's instruction doesn't mean the judge will agree.

Let's hope she lets it all in.

I thought this tweet was funny:

WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial1m
We have put the trial on rewind and are playing old testimony over again and again, you won't miss a minute! #JodiArias

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter