• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jodi Arias Trial Part 4, starting with redirect of "expert" Dr Samuels, March 19

Willie is full of herself today isn't she? ... With all her phony little smiles when she asks Violet a question :eek: ... She is so nauseating just like little-miss-actress-Jodi :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I can see that. I remember that little smirk that Jodi made when that blonde ex of Travis' said that she found out that Travis was cheating on her with Jodi. :rolleyes:

As glad as I am that there was no mistrial, and that there's testimony and no leaving us hanging today, this testimony makes me nuts.

So did the Hughes' make these determinations about the relationship between Jodi and Travis based on what Jodi told them?

I think the Hughes saw the writing on the wall and told Jodi that Travis was no good so she would stay away from him. this in turn, made Travis upset, so he sent an email to Chris Hughes saying he didn't like what Chris and Sky told Jodi. I think these are the emails ALV is testifying about.

I don't see Perky Katie in the gallery today, nor Jodi's aunt. The man next to Jodi's mom looks like he's sleeping. :confused3

I also didn't see Jingasaurus or Beth Karas when they were panning the gallery, either.

Wait??! Did I miss something about Chris Hughes?
He didn't come off as slimey to me.

Who is that the guy she met after the murder or an Ex from before Travis?

Chris Hughes is supposedly Travis very dear friend, a friend who plays everyone for what they're worth as long as he can make money off of them.

Did I miss something?

I'll put it this way, he's at the top of that Gus Searcy pyramid next to Gus, only now he owns the company.

I bet Juan is going to get more aggressive now more than ever.

I hope so, I'm very worried with these emails getting into evidence! On a good note, maybe all the jurors are mulling over the dismissal of juror #5 in their minds and are only half listening!

I don't see Perky Katie in the gallery today, nor Jodi's aunt. The man next to Jodi's mom looks like he's sleeping. :confused3

I also didn't see Jingasaurus or Beth Karas when they were panning the gallery, either.

BCF, is she the one from WS?

I think the Hughes saw the writing on the wall and told Jodi that Travis was no good so she would stay away from him. this in turn, made Travis upset, so he sent an email to Chris Hughes saying he didn't like what Chris and Sky told Jodi. I think these are the emails ALV is testifying about.
Right, but I think Jodi spent a lot of time with them, and Lord only knows what HER version of the relationship was. Granted, it was a toxic relationship on CONSENTING sides. They should not be together. But I doubt (or just don't know) that Travis was going to the Hughes with details of their relationship, and we know how Jodi can spin stories.

Chris Williams‏@chriswnews 2m
Outside courthouse trying to track down #JodiArias juror No.5. Some say she was inside crying. No one has seen her leave bldg

This testimony is a bunch of BS ... How can this woman speak about these emails and interpret what they mean when she really has NO WAY of really knowing ... She doesn't know these people and she wasn't there! ... So frustrating ...

That's interesting, so ALV only knows of the Spidey undies and the "Travis'" shirt, but not the other undies. :scratchin You'd think JA would have mentioned them all to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter