Jodi Arias Trial Part 2, starting with JM cross of JA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Jeff Aston is watching and wishing he could have done this to Casey Anthony?

OMG!! Now she's saying she doesn't know if she told the detective it was her LEFT hand that was injured!!! :scared1:

She has met her match. I will say she is trying to pull it together. She will start to get angry and snippy and then go back to being sweet . She will eventually crack.

Anyone else besides me getting chills? I had to get up and put a jacket on. :cold:

She should just throw herself on the mercy of the court.

She has met her match. I will say she is being able to try and pull it together. She will start to get angry and snippy and then go back to being sweet . She will eventually crack.

I agree. She will crack, and when she does it will be huge.

Show's she is lying all the way. To many lies and can't remember what she said. Not so good.

She is DONE...I cannot believe that the commentators are saying that he is doing a poor job!

She should just give up now.

Yup, this the point where I would start crying and lay it all on the line.."HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEBODY WHO DIDN"T LOVE YOU BACK?!?!? HE HAD TO PAY! PAY I TELL YOU!. YES I SLASHED HIS THROAT, TAKE ME TO JAIL SO I DON'T HAVE TO FACE JUAN!"

Look at her on the stand. Head down, eyes cast down. I think she knows she's finished.

The commentators don't think attacking her memory is a good thing. WHY NOT? She said when she's under stress she has memory problems - wouldn't being on the stand cause stress? So then how does she remember dates that happened when she was a teenager if she's so stressed out?

LIAR!

I agree with the commentators that JM's cross is disjointed right now and he needs to slow it down a bit. He hardly lets her answer the questions and I don't think that's good for him. I'm watching the streaming on KPHO and the reporter is twittering too and says the jury is taking notes as fast the media. Let's not frustrate the jurors!!

She is having to think to hard to remember everything she has said. And she has the look of defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter