Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I terrible that I wish they had a microphone in the audience so I can hear what those people are saying?

I bet she sits in prison and practices that look. It's like America's Next Top Model-prison edition. Instead of SMIZEing, she needs to PIZE...pathetic eyes (I probably watch too much crap tv)

This made me LOL! My DD and her friends play ANTM all the time and I catch them "smizing" in the mirror a lot :lmao:

Coming up on lunch.

Geeez, this is gonna go on forever, we're still a year away from her killing him. :faint:

I'm thinking more along the lines of taking a stab at ...

I'm sorry, but her recollection of all these little details is just too much, too rehearsed.

Aint that the truth. I was trying to come up with some details from some of my most memorable moments and most of them don't even have dates let alone tiny details! I can barely figure out how old I was 5 years ago!!!:rotfl2:

Isn't it curious that Travis wouldn't hold her hand or show her affection in front of people, nor did he ever call her his girlfriend- yet he wanted to give her clothing with his name all over them claiming her as his?? Not quite.

Isn't it curious that Travis wouldn't hold her hand or show her affection in front of people, nor did he ever call her his girlfriend- yet he wanted to give her clothing with his name all over them claiming her as his?? Not quite.

And supposedly he wants her to wear the t-shirt proclaiming her as "his" to all the Prepaid Legal events? Wouldn't that be a bit too casual for that kind of thing? :confused3

I just can't get over how Jodi seems to be totally emotionless. She is just plain evil and at times appears to be halfway smiling when it's inappropriate.

I also don't see how anyone can claim to be battered but drive hundreds of miles to be with him over and over. So, the man called her names. She had relations with him even though they were broken up. How is that grounds to claim he was abusive?

I just can't get over how Jodi seems to be totally emotionless. She is just plain evil and at times appears to be halfway smiling when it's inappropriate.

I also don't see how anyone can claim to be battered but drive hundreds of miles to be with him over and over. So, the man called her names. She had relations with him even though they were broken up. How is that grounds to claim he was abusive?

That's the part that is setting me right over the edge, I couldn't be on her jury! :mad:

And supposedly he wants her to wear the t-shirt proclaiming her as "his" to all the Prepaid Legal events? Wouldn't that be a bit too casual for that kind of thing? :confused3

Can't be said enough, she's quite the liar. Looking at the pictures, Jodi seems to cling onto him in pictures and he seems to make it seem casual. He doesn't look too thrilled in any of the pictures either. There was a guy I used to hang out with...he was nice and he liked me, but I wasn't into him. Sometimes we would do things together and take pictures and each one, he hung on me, would put his arms around me, squish his face into mine...usually my face revealed my thoughts on it. Luckily, he never killed me.

I got sidetracked by another DIS thread! Have a lot of catching up to do, on InSession and here!
What have I missed? I can't wait for cross examination. Jaun will be bringing back the expert for Travis's computer. If there were pictures did she dispose of them? I wonder if they need to bring a hand writing expert.
I think a handwriting expert said that it COULD be his handwriting, but since they don't have the originals, I think they've been kept out of the trial.
:rotfl:

If Travis's sisters haven't made her combust, it's not possible.
They've got some good evil eyes there, those women. :thumbsup2
I love how she is making it sound like she's completely in tune with the Mormon faith and wants to visit spiritual landmarks of the church and how she and Travis pray about their sexual relationship which only leads to them having "real" sex..but she wants to follow the faith and and be true to God. Lies lies lies.
It's just bizarre listening to her accounts.

She can't remember how long the NY trip was or if they had any kind of sex on it??

And looked at his phone and saw texts that were flirty but she didn't know who they were from because they were just phone numbers and not names. If he was having any kind of relationship with any of these other women, wouldn't he have them in his contacts? Or weren't phones like that way back in '07? lol

I got sidetracked by another DIS thread! Have a lot of catching up to do, on InSession and here!I think a handwriting expert said that it COULD be his handwriting, but since they don't have the originals, I think they've been kept out of the trial.They've got some good evil eyes there, those women. :thumbsup2It's just bizarre listening to her accounts.

She can't remember how long the NY trip was or if they had any kind of sex on it??

And looked at his phone and saw texts that were flirty but she didn't know who they were from because they were just phone numbers and not names. If he was having any kind of relationship with any of these other women, wouldn't he have them in his contacts? Or weren't phones like that way back in '07? lol

She said it was a touch screen smart phone. I didn't think smart phones were around back then. *Just googled and found out that iphones came out in 2007*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter