Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

I watched her last night, and I could not believe what a big deal she tried to make out of that woman putting on a jacket in what her own commentator said was a cold courtroom. She kept talking about a wardrobe change and that everything that happened (meaning the "wardrobe change") was part of the attorney's strategy. The woman had on the same clothes, she just put on a jacket. Uggghhhh....

I like the information you can get from her show, but why does she have to be so annoying???? She's obviously a very intelligent woman. When she goes off on these tangents, it doesn't make her look very astute.

I wondered why she never asked about a smell. They did establish that the roommate thought he was out of town was why he didn't question not seeing him.

I watched her last night, and I could not believe what a big deal she tried to make out of that woman putting on a jacket in what her own commentator said was a cold courtroom. She kept talking about a wardrobe change and that everything that happened (meaning the "wardrobe change") was part of the attorney's strategy. The woman had on the same clothes, she just put on a jacket. Uggghhhh....

I like the information you can get from her show, but why does she have to be so annoying???? She's obviously a very intelligent woman. When she goes off on these tangents, it doesn't make her look very astute.

I wondered why she never asked about a smell. They did establish that the roommate thought he was out of town was why he didn't question not seeing him.

I TRIED to watch her last night but she is sooo annoying. I just can't get past the sensationalism of something putting on a jacket in a cold courtroom. That is hardly a wardrobe change. I turned it off about 1/2 way through the roommate interview. Poor guy but it didn't seem to me like they were all that close. more like he was just renting from Travis.

I TRIED to watch her last night but she is sooo annoying. I just can't get past the sensationalism of something putting on a jacket in a cold courtroom. That is hardly a wardrobe change. I turned it off about 1/2 way through the roommate interview. Poor guy but it didn't seem to me like they were all that close. more like he was just renting from Travis.

Actually, that's pretty much what I did too. Plus, I didn't want to see the crime scene photos.

And I agree that the guy didn't seem like he was close to the victim - like you said, really just rented a room. They did mention that his girlfriend (now wife) was with him that night watching a movie, and I hadn't heard that. I know he must have been traumatized by having to find the body.

I really don't know a whole lot about this case other than what I've read here and read a few articles online. Here are my questions/ observations:

Where did the knife come from? She must have already had the knife when she was taking pics of Travis in the shower?
Had this girl ever dated anybody before Travis? Was she this possessive of any of them?
Her hair: I wondered if she dyed her hair b/c either she got blood in her blonde hair (or knew she would get blood in her hair) and was afraid she wouldn't be able to get it out or she did it so no one would recognize her in case anybody saw her in Travis' town.

Watched a bit on my lunch break. No emotion from Jodi today. Seeing that made my skin crawl!

Interesting that they allow jurors to ask questions.

This witness was starting to aggravate me with all his guessing to make sense of what was presented to him. And then he brings up that "they" told Jodi that Travis was a flirt and couldn't name who "they" was for the prosecution.

What time did it start? I turned it on and all I saw was a news conference about school safty

Is there any place to watch previous trial episodes? I just found out and I wat to get caught up.

What time did it start? I turned it on and all I saw was a news conference about school safty

I'm watching online: http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video

Is there any place to watch previous trial episodes? I just found out and I wat to get caught up.

You might try catching up on HLN Nancy Grace 7PM Central, Velez-Mitchell at 6PM Central and Vinnie Politan's show at 3:00 PM Central time.

ETA: You can probably see the previous day's testimony every morning 8 AM Central on Tru TV since live court doesn't start til 11:30 CST.

I really don't know a whole lot about this case other than what I've read here and read a few articles online. Here are my questions/ observations:

Where did the knife come from? She must have already had the knife when she was taking pics of Travis in the shower?
Had this girl ever dated anybody before Travis? Was she this possessive of any of them?
Her hair: I wondered if she dyed her hair b/c either she got blood in her blonde hair (or knew she would get blood in her hair) and was afraid she wouldn't be able to get it out or she did it so no one would recognize her in case anybody saw her in Travis' town.

One thing I did find interesting on Nancy Grace last night was the discussion about the gun. One of the lawyers tried to say that she had the gun because she was a woman driving across the desert by herself. Then it was explained that she STOLE the gun from her grandparents. If she had it for protection, she would have borrowed it not faked a robbery. Other minor things were taken - like a $10 bill - but not the types of things that are normally taken in a robbery. The robbery was reported to the police, and a report was filed.

Listened to the bit with the detective and she's bat poop nuts! Its amazing how much she can lie, lie, lie.....

Man...

Listened to the bit with the detective and she's bat poop nuts! Its amazing how much she can lie, lie, lie.....

Man...

And that conversation was her second one (still portraying her innocence) with the detective. :rolleyes:

Man...

And that conversation was her second one (still portraying her innocence) with the detective. :rolleyes:

I'm telling y'all, this girl must have spent a LOT of time watching Casey Anthony and is modeling herself after her! :rolleyes1

Has her mother spoken out on her behalf yet? :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing, modeling after Casey. I wonder if they will sue her for lying?

Interesting that they allow jurors to ask questions.

This witness was starting to aggravate me with all his guessing to make sense of what was presented to him. And then he brings up that "they" told Jodi that Travis was a flirt and couldn't name who "they" was for the prosecution.

I don't think the prosecution wanted him to answer the "they". That was the whole point. The defense asked the question and the prosecution was trying to say it was hearsay since the witness couldn't even identify who told him that. At least that's how I took it.

I'd still like to know where the knife came from.

I don't think the prosecution wanted him to answer the "they". That was the whole point. The defense asked the question and the prosecution was trying to say it was hearsay since the witness couldn't even identify who told him that. At least that's how I took it.

I'd still like to know where the knife came from.

I agree it's hearsay (if we believe Burns that others told Arias that Alexander was a flirt and to stay away from him) and that's why the prosecution objected. I'm not so sure Burns himself didn't tell Arias that since he said he thought Alexander was flirtatious. :rolleyes:

Any particular reason you wanna know where the knife came from? I would think since she brought the gun, she probably brought the knife too.

Watched Nancy Grace again tonight - not quite as bad. I couldn't believe the girl left the murder scene and drove to the other guy's house where she proceeded to try to seduce him????

Can somebody call Cindy Anthony and ask her if she gave up any babies for adoption? :scratchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter