Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilled cheese is "cooking" at my house. :) There's fire involved. ::yes::

Grilled cheese is one of the only things my husband can "cook" for himself. I swear, my man can take apart a washing machine, have it in a million pieces, and put it back together, but he burns water when he's trying to cook. :confused3

There's always grilled cheese, right? :lmao: Nothing says, "Welcome home, honey" better than grilled cheese. :teeth:

YES INDEEDY and a can of soup to go with it!!! PERFECT! I have cheese, bread and soup. I was thinking more in the line of cereal but I am out of milk. :lmao:

Here is a funny story, he flies out pf PHX at 11:55am. I was so involved in the trial yesterday but I had all my notes with his confirmation number etc all set up on the SWA page for check in.

Great and watching the trial streaming.

11:55am comes and BINGO … I hit 'submit' … UGH, B32. What the heck, B32. Was there that many people ahead of me? I clicked my mouse right at 11:55am.

OHHHHH SNAP, I then realized TIME DIFFERENCE. I should have been on at 10:55am.

Oh well!!! I blame that all on JA!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Here is a funny story, he flies out pf PHX at 11:55am. I was so involved in the trial yesterday but I had all my notes with his confirmation number etc all set up on the SWA page for check in.

11:55am comes and BINGO … I hit 'submit' … UGH, B32. What the heck, B32. Was there that many people ahead of me? I clicked my mouse right at 11:55am.

Oh well!!! I blame that all of JA!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :lmao:

"I wanted the world to believe that I loved him"...that is what Jodi said when asked why she did an interview with CBS. Odd wording- BELIEVE she loved him? Stating it that way makes it sound like she's trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.

Wish I could see that. I thought they'd be rerunning it in light of the trial, but I can't find it.

Just watching InSession and her testimony. I noticed this yesterday. She said that when they went into the bathroom to do the photo shoot in the shower, they used his camera because hers was already in the car...that most of her stuff, except for her purse, already were. Isn't that the last thing you do usually when you're leaving somewhere? I don't think this is some smoking gun or big evidence, but it just seems to me that she made sure that she was ready to leave ASAP after the crime.

Regarding the roommates...Jodi and Travis were alone, the murder occurred at 5:30 PM, and one roommate was due home at 6:30 PM, per Beth Karras I think.

Killing me that I have that darn hair appt today. :mad:

She had everything ready to go. She knew the room mate was due home at 6:30. How convenient that was. The knife and the gun were there with her. If she did not know this she may have been caught in the act.

:lmao: Hope I get to my hair appt at the right time! Altho, if I have to just turn around and head home...hhmmm...

My DH is the cook in the family, but on a daily basis, we don't do anything big anymore since we're empty nesters.

Could the timeline been longer? Do they know in fact Travis was dead in the picture where JA was dragging him? I would go back and search the photos but I made that mistake last week. I saw the picture of Travis in the shower and wasn't expecting it. Which leads to me to the next question, if the jury saw all the crime scene photos, how could they not give her the death penalty?
The photo's have the time stamp on them. That is how they knew how long it took for the killing. The photo shows where she dragged him back in the shower. She was fully clothed. This is why the whole there is here whole big gap. Pictures sure don't lie.

"I wanted the world to believe that I loved him"...that is what Jodi said when asked why she did an interview with CBS. Odd wording- BELIEVE she loved him? Stating it that way makes it sound like she's trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.
Nnnnoooo! Not our Jodes! :littleangel: ;)

Now you can go sue her for making you do that. You couldn't remember.:rotfl2:

He may start with the most important things. Jodi has been on that stand to long and he doesn't want to make the jury recount things that have nothing to do with the murder. IMHO. I could be totally wrong.

Hey Mare, got another link you might want to put on the front page.

This is a slideshow that automatically turns from one pic to the next of the shower scene so you can get a feel for the time that actually passes before the next picture is taken by Jodi.

Real Time Shower Scene Pictures

It frustrates me to think of how many inconsistencies or downright stupid lies she's told, but JM can't spend the time to go through them one by one. Obviously he has to choose the most important ones, but I just wonder what odd little "fact" Jodi put out might stick in a juror's head and leave a sympathetic impression, KWIM?

I just cleaned our spare bedroom! :banana: I actually got something accomplished today before the coverage started! <beaming> :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter