Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody post a link to the live feeds? Last time they cut in and out- let's hope they're better today. Think I will hang out in the hotel most of today, because I found HLN!! Still don't have court tv so will miss the beginning if I don't get the live feed.

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video

Display in entrance to your trial-watching room ;):

guest20130219121844.jpg

I love it!!! :lmao:

usnuzuloose said:
Good morning everyone! Welcome Pinnie!

Your kids rollerskate this early in the morning? I must say I love roller skating, I would have a hard time choosing. :eek:

Her hair does look like it had highlights in the hair. Hopefully they start moving on with the questioning, or they might find themselves where this jury will just convict of anything because they are drawing this out to far.

Happy birthday to the doggie!

Not usually but we are on Winter Break. The rink opens at 10:00 on breaks. It gets crowded early on breaks so we get there when it opens.

Display in entrance to your trial-watching room ;):

guest20130219121844.jpg

That is great I took a picture and forwarded it to my husband and kids!!!!!
I have been asked by all of them this morning "Isn't your trial on today"??
I said "yes, so don't bug me please".

Notice she has a white shirt on today (for purity and innocence, I suppose). :sad2:

That is great I took a picture and forwarded it to my husband and kids!!!!!
I have been asked by all of them this morning "Isn't your trial on today"??
I said "yes, so don't bug me please".
guest20130219123701.jpg

Notice she has a white shirt on today (for purity and innocence, I suppose). :sad2:
Yes, when one is going to describe slashing someone's throat, stabbing him 29 times, and shooting him in the head, one should certainly look pure and innocent. :sad2:
Maybe we will be getting to the murder today.
Pleeeeaasssseee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter