Job interviews during our vacation!! Kids nite out

harbin

Mouseketeer
hello,
So We planned our spring break Disney vacation a few months ago. In the meantime we have decided to make Florida our permanent home. We have received several interview invites in our respected fields. Two of which are in Orlando and happen to coincide with our vacation. It's sorta bittersweet, on one hand I am so excited we have received such overwhelming response (we have six interviews in one month). However, it's sorta putting a damper on our vacation. We are there one week and will be interviewing two of those days. They are all day interviews, and likely will include a social dinner as well. One of the day's my best friend who is local will have our kids, but the other day our kids will be with a sitter from "kids nite out" which will be provided by the company we are interviewing with. I am not worried about the sitter, I have read all the reviews and I know they are good. I am worried that our boys will be bored out of their minds. It will be ALL day! Now we go to WDW three times per year, so we don't need to be commando... And God knows if we move there we will be at WDW even more... I just feel bad that a day of their vacation will be spent with a stranger. What kinds of things will the sitter do with them? Anyone who used them in the past think that two boys ages 8 &4 will be bored all day? I can't change days of interviews so we don't have much of a choice... I know it's not a day in prison and they will have some fun, just wondering if anyone who has used kids nite out can attest to some of the things they will do with them. I know they won't take them swimming which is a bummer because they could literally do that all day! Please tell me they will be ok!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter