JL leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also watch her on the new Dreamfinders documentary that just came out

I'm still sad Shaun left with no send off and hardly a mention. Best of luck to JL, sad to see you go but I wish you much success.

I'd suggest we refrain from speculating about anyone's departure or comparing how one was announced vs. another. That just takes the conversation to bad places.

I think JL announced her departure in a way that totally represents who she is and the class act she is and I wish her well. No need to speculate beyond that. She said she will keep her friends and fans informed so follow along on Facebook and Twitter if you want to see the next destination on her journey.

yeah, especially since we know one wasn't amicable.

:tiptoe:

lolz

giphy.gif

Sounds like a clue.
A clue to what?

And it was very much mentioned on the show. JeniLynn announced her departure on the Universal show. She didn't just disappear with no mention.

Folks, please stop the conspiracy theorizing. It accomplishes nothing.

And if you follow JL on facebook, I'm quite sure she will share news with her fans as soon as she is at liberty to do so.

Folks, please stop the conspiracy theorizing. It accomplishes nothing.
Conspiracy theory #1:
JL is the new traffic girl on the Fox Morning News show

Conspiracy theory #2
Ryno and JL are an item now, and John won't allow workplace romances

Conspiracy theory #3
JL had been working for the CIA gathering intel on Disney through media credentials, until it was discovered that she was leaking information to Eric Snowden

Conspiracy theor #4
JL made fun of Pete's La Nouba costume for the Disaversary

Final conspiracy theory
Teresa hates all other women and has been gathering gossip and spreading rumors to take her reign as Queen of The Dis (watch your back Julie)

Conspiracy theory #1:
JL is the new traffic girl on the Fox Morning News show

Conspiracy theory #2
Ryno and JL are an item now, and John won't allow workplace romances

Conspiracy theory #3
JL had been working for the CIA gathering intel on Disney through media credentials, until it was discovered that she was leaking information to Eric Snowden

Conspiracy theor #4
JL made fun of Pete's La Nouba costume for the Disaversary

Final conspiracy theory
Teresa hates all other women and has been gathering gossip and spreading rumors to take her reign as Queen of The Dis (watch your back Julie)
Ha!! This gave me a good laugh. We all could go off the rails on this post like our 10 Anniversary thread. The what if game keeps me laughing!!

Last edited:

I really miss JL on the Universal Show. She could keep the show on track. It sort of wanders without her.

Last edited:
They didn't mention anything with Shaun either.

Sounds like a clue.

A clue to what?

The dots that some are connecting are:

• Dustin got a tear filled send off complete with "best of" clips and stories. Many assume that this was an amicable parting of the ways, with no confirmation one way or the other here, (other than Pete's heartfelt statement on the air that the door was always open for Dustin to return at any time). People assume what they want to assume.
  • Shaun slipped into the ether with no similar fanfare. And there has been no statement made here about the circumstances of his departure, but many have concluded that it was not amicable. People assume what they want to assume.
Flash forward to JL's departure. With these two prior departures to fall back on, coupled with conclusions lept to that are not based on anything ever stated here, people are asking themselves, was it more like Dustin's or more like Shaun's? People assume what they want to assume. Landing on any conclusion requires an assumption built on assumption built on yet another assumption. It isn't right. But it can't be stopped.

JeniLynn Knopp doesn't actually exist. She is a character played by an Orlando-area actress named Hilda Horpsteed. She was hired by Pete to fill an area on the team they thought was missing. However, she has now gotten an offer from Disney to star in the new Animal Kingdom land Frozen World. That's why he hired that new actor with the phony British accent.

I just wanted to pop in to say thank you to everyone that has left posts here. I've "ingested" (to quote Craig) the entire thread, and I have gone through a gamut of emotions reading it. I love the humor y'all bring to the table, and as far as the more sincere posts....just know that I wasn't expecting the moving responses people have left. It's caught me a bit off guard, and I want all of you to know how appreciative I am of the support and love extended. It's meant a lot.

Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you for this little send off. But most importantly, I want to thank Shanghai.

@imjenilynn Thanks for stopping by. Don't be a stranger. I hope you'll still be around for some of the events in July. I was really hoping to see you and get to meet Tom.

@imjenilynn Re the posts: keep the good and bin the bad :-) Thank-you so much for your hard work & insight. You wrote me a lovely email about the Trip some time ago & I appreciated the time & thought that you put into your reply. You will do very well in the future. I don't even need to wish you luck. You are on your way! Kudos to you & Cheers!

I just wanted to pop in to say thank you to everyone that has left posts here. I've "ingested" (to quote Craig) the entire thread, and I have gone through a gamut of emotions reading it. I love the humor y'all bring to the table, and as far as the more sincere posts....just know that I wasn't expecting the moving responses people have left. It's caught me a bit off guard, and I want all of you to know how appreciative I am of the support and love extended. It's meant a lot.

Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you for this little send off. But most importantly, I want to thank Shanghai.
Thanks for taking the time to come and contribute to our little JL tribute!
I hope you feel the love and respect we all have for you, and while I know you're destined for greatness, I'll still miss you every week on the show.
The others that have left have now got new people in their roles and they're brilliant, but ain't no one gonna replace you dear!
And I'm still holding out hope I can meet you in August!
All the love and best wishes for your next adventure JL, you deserve it!!

JL brought insight, humor, vivacity, and passion to the table. The Trip podcast was wonderful and that's the primary reason I started listening to the other Dis podcasts. You will be missed JL. I wish you the very best as you move forward!

I made the thread before, but I'll say it again, you're the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter