Jingle Bell Jingle BAM Show at DHS with Dessert Party Details POST 8

So as of right now there is only 1 F! at 7. So looks like it won't be an option to do F! and the dessert party in the same night. Dang, I really was hoping we could do it all the same day. I guess we will have to cut our AK night short, since we have ADRs at MK and candlelight at Epcot on the other nights. I'm hesitant to book a dessert party on AK night just in case ROL is out... decisions, decisions... what would you guys do?

There's a new rumor for ROL with a start date of Nov 18th. Of course it's only a rumor. Ugh. I hope we get some confirmation on ROL soon.

So - just to confirm - NO, Dec 11th on has not been released? I checked and saw it blue, then I became blue when it said no times were available. Figured it sold out...

Trying to read back and am I reading that booking did open for this for December 10th forward today? I'm trying to get this on December 17th, and it's saying no tables available. But I know it says that when things aren't open for booking, too. So just wondering if it's sold out or if booking opened, then closed again? As we all know, Disney likes to toy with us like that.

Today was painful. More of the same tomorrow. I did watch this thread on my phone...not sure what I'd do if it opens since I can't call whenever I want either.
I hope it opens in the morning tomorrow!! I appreciate all the posts keeping everyone informed.

Today was painful. More of the same tomorrow. I did watch this thread on my phone...not sure what I'd do if it opens since I can't call whenever I want either.
I hope it opens in the morning tomorrow!! I appreciate all the posts keeping everyone informed.
you can use your web browser on your phone and book that way, without calling

Do these things every drop after hours?
They have opened overnight

I assume it takes a credit card? Can you use the one linked to your account or do you have to enter it?

you can use your web browser on your phone and book that way, without calling

think the app will work once the dates open up? i noticed today that the jingle bam dessert party page in the app didn't look a bit different or respond any differently, unlike the website which now has blue dates.

think the app will work once the dates open up? i noticed today that the jingle bam dessert party page in the app didn't look a bit different or respond any differently, unlike the website which now has blue dates.
No you can't book through the app

Prepays are never bookable via the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter