Jingle Bell Jingle BAM Show at DHS with Dessert Party Details POST 8

The Dessert party screen waiting for the rest of December to become available.

Same here. Our family has loved Prep and Landing since the very first day it appeared nearly seven years ago. Our kids have the hats, the goggles, the toy contraptions, the Christmas countdown thing for the mantel. We've always lamented the fact that Disney doesn't sell more Prep and Landing stuff, but it looks like we'll be in luck this year! The moment we saw the name of the new show, our youngest shouted out "Jingle Bam!" in the Noel voice!

We're arriving New Years Eve for Marathon Weekend. We can change our arrival plans on NYE to get there in time, but with crowds, I think we'll need the dessert party. And I'm guessing that's going to be near impossible to get. If we do book the dessert party, I'll change flights and we'll forfeit the registration fee for the local 5K we planned to run before getting on the plane. Fingers crossed!!!

Just booked the JBJB Dessert Party online today. It was certainly slim pickins' to choose from for the time that we are at WDW. And just like everyone else had to move some dining reservations around to accommodate the dessert party. Somehow I highly doubt that RoL will come online before 2017. And since we will not get to see the Star Wars Show I suppose a return trip in 2107 is in order. It must be a conspiracy...

Do you really expect it to sell out fast when they release the rest of Dec? I'm just curious if I need to monitor multiple times a day? We are wanting to go Dec 14th with Dec 13th as backup. That was our plan for SWAGs too.

How many tickets are generally sold for these dessert parties?
I was just coming to post this.
Capacity for the party is 200. Keep in mind that this number might fluctuate, after the first week the people in charge of the party might add more depending on how packed it is.
The SW dessert party started with 125 and is now at 200

Do you really expect it to sell out fast when they release the rest of Dec? I'm just curious if I need to monitor multiple times a day? We are wanting to go Dec 14th with Dec 13th as backup. That was our plan for SWAGs too.
without it being available to book online and just by word of mouth 4 days sold out that first full day. So I do expect it to sell out quick, for your dates not so much, but def. for the 2 holiday weeks.

Dec. 3rd sold out the first day. And it wasn't available to book anywhere on DW website. Only way to book was by phone. So I'm thinking some dates will go quickly. Especially now that it is on everyone's radar.

Is the show a ticketed event or just the dessert party? I'd love to see it but not if I have to pay. We are already going to MVMCP this trip.

Looks like Im late to the party as my dates are sold out.

I'm curious, do all dessert parties sell out this quickly?

Looks like Im late to the party as my dates are sold out.

I'm curious, do all dessert parties sell out this quickly?
not that quickly, this one is unique in it's a holiday, limited time event. Also many were already thinking of getting the SW dessert party so most just automatically switched to this one since they had already planned days at DHS.
Also with no night parade at MK and most nights being used for MVMCP people want to do something unique at the other parks and DHS is the only one offering anything different and new (until RoL is announced, if it's ever announced)

not that quickly, this one is unique in it's a holiday, limited time event. Also many were already thinking of getting the SW dessert party so most just automatically switched to this one since they had already planned days at DHS.
Also with no night parade at MK and most nights being used for MVMCP people want to do something unique at the other parks and DHS is the only one offering anything different and new (until RoL is announced, if it's ever announced)

Thanks for the reply

Subbing to this thread in the hopes that I will be checking the disboards when they announce showtimes and open up the dessert party booking for the week of December 17-23. So annoying that they can't just release them all when they announced the show! It's like they do things before they're entirely ready to handle them.

Sooooo does "limited seating" at the dessert party mean you may pay the same as the next person but they may have a seat & you may not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter