Jimmy Kimmel: Star Wars - The Force Awakens special. Clips of whole show added to the OP!

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
I know there's a couple Star Wars threads. Only I can't find any of them on the last few pages.

Anyway, Jimmy Kimmel did a Star Wars - The Force Awakens, special. :woohoo:

He had on: Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Chewie, J.J. Abrams, Daisy Ridley & John Boyega on. party:

Here are ALL the clips of the show. I think I got them mostly in order: :thumbsup2

Jimmy during his opening monologue:

Jimmy with J.J. Abrams, the director:

With the full cast:

Last edited:
Thanks for this. I set the PVR and now I'll get major brownie points tomorrow. Maybe even a real brownie lol

There might be highlights posted on Youtube tomorrow. Someone post it as it comes out. :surfweb:

It's up.

LINK

Here's one clip:

John Boyega seems to be doing an impression of his dad's Nigerian accent.

LOVED IT! Thanks so much! You have now been added to my list of "thankful for":goodvibes

When I found it, the clips had already been up for (it said) 16 hours on their YouTube page. However, on the Jimmy Kimmel Live front page the only clip they had for that was the Harrison Ford and Chewbacca clip.

I just posted ALL the clips of the show.

I put them in the first post, the OP.
:happytv:

Last edited:
Bumping for anyone else like me who missed it (because my DS was playing SW Battlefront on the XBOX :rolleyes1) and I believe they are replaying the JK show tonight at 9 CST...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter