• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jimmy Buffet's Margaritavilles

Been to Key West Marg....food good/okay depending on what you ordered.

HOWEVER, Key West microbrewery Sunset Beer was one of the 2 worst beers I've ever had ( and I try local microbrews whenever I can whenever I travel)...tasted like they filtered it through Jimmy's old sweat socks and poured it over his sandals before it hit the glass..:rotfl:..of course, that's just my opinion.

We are doing the western oct 3 and am very excited to visit all the margaritavilles as we too are true parrotheads. We will be also visiting the one in orlando before the cruise. We were in Jamaica for a weddding and were able to visit the one in the airport in montego bay. so that will make 5 for the year!! I will be taking plenty of pics of all of them and if you PM me your email I can share them with you once i get back!
FINS UP!! :dance3:

Many times...it's a lot of fun and the food is good. :) I love Margaritaville. I'm actually on the cruise board right now because my husband and I are considering the 7-day Western (neither of us have cruised before). If we go, we'll definitely be visiting the 3 Margaritaville's. The only ones we've been to are Orlando, Vegas and Waikiki (actually it's called Beachcombers).

:goodvibes thanks for the response :santa:

I know if you find the Lost Shaker of Salt on the website for the Ocho Rios Margaritaville you get free margarita coupons, but not sure about GC or Coz. You should check it out and see if you can find it. I love the OR Margaritaville. One of my favorite places.

Jimmy and crew will be in Orlando for their show on Nov 14; tickets are not yet available for the concert, in the past many of the Coral Reefers (and Freddy and the fishsticks) have made appearances at the Orlando Margaritaville the night before the show - an impromptu visit - it's definitely worth taking your chances on seeing them in a small venue...

Ok, so I just had to post because I love margaritaville and Jimmy Buffett as much as I love Disney! I have not done the Western yet, but that is my plan to hit all the Margaritavilles....long term goal is to visit all of them. So far I've been to Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Orlando. The volcano nachos are yummy, but love the coconut shrimp. Sorry to hijack I hope you have a great time and remember "We are the people our parents warned us about." :lmao:

That is the same we are trying to do, but they keep opening sooo many, hopefully we can do it. We collect the liscense plate or something we can use to put around the railing on our deck from everyone we visit or someone does for us, hoping to add 4 more from this journey.
love that quote!

Key West was in walking distance. My son, at 15, is a huge Parrot Head. His cheeseburger in paradise was the highlight of the trip. (other than hanging it the Stack). He bought a shirt, golf balls, took pictures, and kept the napkin (I think he is trying to find a frame for it). Who knew taking to a concert for his 12th birthday would start something like this.

Anyway, as much as I am on the boards, we only concentrated on the Margarittaville in Key West. I didn't even think to look for other ones along the cruise route. Boy was he disappointed. He would have planned to visit every one of them. Next time . . .

Key West was in walking distance. My son, at 15, is a huge Parrot Head. His cheeseburger in paradise was the highlight of the trip. (other than hanging it the Stack). He bought a shirt, golf balls, took pictures, and kept the napkin (I think he is trying to find a frame for it). Who knew taking to a concert for his 12th birthday would start something like this.

Anyway, as much as I am on the boards, we only concentrated on the Margarittaville in Key West. I didn't even think to look for other ones along the cruise route. Boy was he disappointed. He would have planned to visit every one of them. Next time . . .

Sounds to me like a good reason to book another cruise!:laughing::cool1:

When I was in Grand Cayman last week I asked the CMs for a restaurant recommendation and she said Margaritaville and order the volcano nachos.

Great advice. And funny enough, sitting next to us was the couple who's table was next to ours on our cruise. Small world.

Both the GC and Coz locations are within walking distance of the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter