Jim Shore Disney Traditions

kittengal13

kittengal13
Hi :)

I am from the UK and I have a collection of Jim Shore's Disney Tradition pieces and I know from browsing online that the US has a much more extensive collection than is available here and I was wondering if anywhere on Disney property sells Jim Shore? :)

I imagine the Emporium or World of Disney would be my best bet but any other suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

I got one of my most favorite disney pieces from him!! The Cinderella Dress, sits on my dresser in my bedroom.

Anyways, this and many other pieces I found 3 yrs ago in HS..
Cant remember the name but by the Animation Courtyard.. There is that section Disney Animators and a little shop selling drawings, posters and then some figures.

I got one of my most favorite disney pieces from him!! The Cinderella Dress, sits on my dresser in my bedroom.

Anyways, this and many other pieces I found 3 yrs ago in HS..
Cant remember the name but by the Animation Courtyard.. There is that section Disney Animators and a little shop selling drawings, posters and then some figures.

Oh wow.... just Googled the Cinderella Dress piece and it is simply beautiful!!

Thanks for your help, I will definitely be looking out for this store :goodvibes

the dress is beautiful..was 100 USD.. I dont normally spend that much without thinking, but I am glad I did!! total compulsive purchase.

it's actually a musical box and the inside turns , with light ( I think?)

You'll see them a lot. Also look in Art of Disney, Downtown Marketplace & the art store in Epcot (Future World).

Any of the Art of Disney stores should have a wide selection of them. There are AoD locations on Main Street, USA in Magic Kingdom, to the right of Spaceship Earth at Epcot (that one is easy to miss if you don't know where it is. It's the first building past the restrooms), in Animation Courtyard at Hollywood Studios, and near Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney Marketplace. I believe the one at Downtown Disney is the largest, and in my experience, they have always had the biggest Jim Shore selection. Hope this helps, and I hope you find some great new pieces for your collection!:goodvibes

Not only have I seen some Jim Shore Disney Collection pieces in Uptown Jewelers, I saw the man himself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter