• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JillShari's disigns...

I took a pic, I took a pic! HAHA I forgot to take one with all our names on, I was so excited to be there :) But here's the main family one! Thank you again, it made it SO easy for our kids to find our room :)

door_zpsa4bee1e9.jpg

I took a pic, I took a pic! HAHA I forgot to take one with all our names on, I was so excited to be there :) But here's the main family one! Thank you again, it made it SO easy for our kids to find our room :)

door_zpsa4bee1e9.jpg

YAY!!!! Thanks for the pic!!!! Made me smile!!!!

So, I'm up to date on requests at the moment. You can find all the disigns on my flickr disboards request link here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jillshari/sets/72157633384185040/

Jeff.... I just had to do ones with the names in the middle... I thought that the date in the middle put too much emphasis on the date and not their name. I made them both ways so you can choose.

So glad that you all are enjoying them... it's nice to help with the magic!

Thanks Jill! Made our cruise more exciting!!!

So, I'm up to date on requests at the moment. You can find all the disigns on my flickr disboards request link here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jillshari/sets/72157633384185040/

Jeff.... I just had to do ones with the names in the middle... I thought that the date in the middle put too much emphasis on the date and not their name. I made them both ways so you can choose.

So glad that you all are enjoying them... it's nice to help with the magic!

Thank you sooo much for your wonderful designs!! Everyone is so excited for the cruise :yay:

Kelli

Jill, I'm wondering, if I want just a palm size magnet do I want to choose the size small, 320x240 to save?

Would you mind doing the following for me?

Classic Mickey-Doug
Classic Minnie-Linda
101 Dalmations playing-Vicki
Pirate Mickey-Doug
Pirate Minnie-Linda
Pirate Minnie-Vicki
Captain Mickey-Left Ear Disney Dream, Right Ear B2B Sept. 2014, Middle Chalker Family
Goofy anchor ship-Chalker Family

Hi Jill, I love your designs! Would I be able to request a few please?

First: Princess & the Frog- Tiana & frog
Middle- Morgan, left ear 'My 1st cruise', right ear 'Disney Dream'

Second: Brave- Merida
Middle- Jessica, left ear 2014, right ear 'Disney Dream'

Third: Frozen- Anna
Middle- Janelle, left ear 2014, right ear 'Disney Dream'

Fourth: Christmas- gift M&M
Middle-Girls Christmas Trip , left ear December 12-15th 2014, right ear 'Disney Dream'

I know it's for a cruise a long while off, we want to surprise one of our group. Thanks in advance :D

Hey there! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Frozen- Elsa - Isabelle 2013

Mary poppins - shadow - Rachel 2014 Med cruise

Princess & the frog - Tiana & frog- Rachel & Kevin 2014 Med cruise

Tinkerbell - Rachel

Tinkerbell fairies (2 of these) one says Isabelle and the other Olivia with 2013 on one ear and magic on the other

Also, do you have any Med themed ones? If you do can you add Rachel & Kevin, July 5, 2014, Mediterranean

Thanks so much!

We are going in June. I love your designs. Would you be able to do the frozen Olaf with Emily and the year, 2014. The one with Olaf's head on! Also, do you have 1 of just Wendy ( from Peter Pan) with the name Sarah and year 2014. If you can't do just Wendy by herself then I'll take Sarah on the peter and Wendy one.

Thanks so much!

Hey there! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Frozen- Elsa - Isabelle 2013

Tinkerbell fairies (2 of these) one says Isabelle and the other Olivia with 2013 on one ear and magic on the other

Do you mean for these to say 2013 or 2014???
I don't have a mediterrean one yet, but it may take a bit and I'll see.

Hi - I love your designs! I would like to request the following:

Finding Nemo – Marlin & Dory = Jackie
Dumbo: busy background = Art
Frozen-duo = Julie
Monster’s Inc purple copy = Zoe
Cars-Sally Cozy Cone = Kerry
Cinderella Jaq & Gus glass slipper = Lisa
Toy Story-Buzz and Woody = Drew
Classic Characters Goofy = Evan
Lion King – Rafiki2 = Julie
Wedding-Vintagy Wedding M&M – Congratulations on 50 years Art & Jackie

We aren't sailing until August, so there is no hurry. Thank you so much!:)

Hi JillShari, I am new to the boards and about to go on a Disney Cruise at the end of this month or the begining of June. (it is a wish cruise for my little girl with brain cancer and they haven't told us exactly when we are going yet) But I totally want to decorate the door for my kids, I saw your great Mickey heads and was wondering if I could request four of them.
Queen of Hearts - Etta Disney Dream May 25-29th 2014
Brave, Merida- Amy Disney Dream May 25-29th 2014
Avengers- Tank Disney Dream May 25-29th 2014
Wreck it ralph- Scott Disney Dream May 25-29th 2014
We are also going to be celebrating Amys last day of chemo on May 22nd if there is any decorations that you can think of there. If not its ok just putting it out there.
Thank you

We are also going to be celebrating Amys last day of chemo on May 22nd if there is any decorations that you can think of there. If not its ok just putting it out there.
Thank you

What character or theme or color is her favorite???? I would love to come up with something.

favorite colors....rainbow...charactor well shes twelve so shes kind of out of the princess' now. She is very into romance so she loves the couples that you have on the mickey heads (im sorry i dont know what movie) She aslo likes te frozen charactors , She likes the little cats from aristacats? she likes the little girl from wreck it ralph. I only picked Merida because the movie is Brave and she is in every way BRAVE. :) And thank you I tried making some stuff but i couldnt figure out the program and instead of having fun im getting frustrated.

Do you mean for these to say 2013 or 2014???
I don't have a mediterrean one yet, but it may take a bit and I'll see.

If you make a mediterranean design, I am sure you will have a lot of takers ;)... I am looking forward to see what you do, if and when you do.

Here I was all proud of myself for requesting magnets "early", then I realized we are leaving in two weeks!! Agggggghhhh!!!

If you can help, I'd appreciate it! The kids don't know about people decorating their doors. They will be thrilled!

I'd like to request:
Mickey sourcerer with book: Logan
Little Mermaid-Ariel : Emily
101 Dalmations-Cruella: Reagan
Emporer's New Groove-Kuzco: David
Sleeping Beauty and Eric- Mom and Dad

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter