• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

jikos after the park??

tiggerpoohtoo

Earning My Ears
I was thinking about adding a half day visit to AK maybe getting there about 4pm and doing a show maybe dino and EE just kinda look around. Would we be miserable then to go to Jiko's for dinner. We are going the fisrt week of june. I though maybe i could pack fresh shirts for all of us and we just wear the same shorts and shoes. We we be under dressed? IS this just kinda a bad plan all around?

Remember, AK closes at 6pm although in June maybe later, I should have looked that up. DW and myself went to Jiko last week, very lovely dinner, nice date night. There were some families with kids there but very well behaved and "quiet". Needless to say, our kids were elsewhere! Dress is casual, did not see anyone in shorts and t shirts. Our ressies were at 7pm, we took our time, finished about 8:45pm. Overall very impressed with Jiko.

It seems fine to me, however I tend to like the park's in the AM. I'm not sure how AK is after hours to get on rides. I know the safari's close at sunset.

Bringing fresh shirts should be fine for jiko. I mean obviously no torn shorts/etc.

ak is open until 8 that night. I think i read somewhere there is a bathroom or lockerroom at the lodge where we could change and freshen up(smell good lotion and make-up, wash the kids face.)The only reason im thinking this is because how far ak is from the poly. We are touring ak on another day for the am. I thought we could cover one side of the park this afternoon/evening so we are not running ourselves everywhere to see what we want to see on the am of the other day. I thought it might be more relaxed.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter