Jiko vs Le Cellier

It's like comparing apples and space ships filled with alien technology. That said, I prefer Jiko. Very much. Le Cellier is just a dungeon that serves salty soup and a couple steaks.

I prefer Le Celier, though I'm a pretty picky eater. I've eaten at Jiko twice and did enjoy it both times, but I love Le Celier's pretzel breadsticks. I could eat those all the time. I'm sad they got rid of the chocolate whiskey cake...

Still, my family only goes for about four days and we don't have time to visit other resorts besides the one we're staying at, Le Celier is always the easier place to eat since we're already in Epcot already.

No, steaks are better at Shula's. Jiko only has one steak on the menu, and while their filet is good, it's not exactly the gem of their very unique offerings.

If its steak your after, Shulas is the place to go on property. Jiko is very good and Le Cellier is good as well but neither compare as far as steak goes.

It's like comparing apples and space ships filled with alien technology. That said, I prefer Jiko. Very much. Le Cellier is just a dungeon that serves salty soup and a couple steaks.

I agree. LC steaks are not that great, in my opinion. The soup is gross as well. I found the steak to be quite disappointing. Jiko is far better.

Jiko is our favorite signature restaurant on property. LC probably is the third best steak house on property.

for a steak, I would pick Yatchman over Le Cellier any day. we haven't tried Shula yet. Although le Cellier is good, we prefer the food choice at Jiko.

Both so different..but I would go with Jiko. We love the ambience and food.

Jiko!! We love it there! It is not really a place for steak. Check out the menu-it is wonderful! You also get a trip over to the AKL which is so nice to walk around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter