• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jiko Menu

Clare Voince

In Spiritual Repose
I really wanted to go to Jiko to try their Filet Mignon w/ Mac & Cheese, and I noticed that it is missing from the Menu on the DIS. Is this a mistake on the online menu, or did they stop offering it?

I think this is a typo - if you scroll down to the children's menu, the oak grilled filet and mac and cheese are still offered. Not to mention, there is not a single beef option on the adult menu, which is highly unlikely.

Yes they are still offering it. On the linked menu it is listed by mistake in the children's section. There was also a recent thread from persons who have been there and ordered it. I believe that dish is one of the signature restaurant dishes that Disney will not allow the chefs to change or remove.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter