jewelry restrictions at Discovery Cove?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I was reading on the discovery cove website that jewelry should be removed for safey of the animals. Is it all jewelry? Wedding rings? and if they do make you remove jewelry where are you supposed to put it? And what if wedding rings don't come off?

During the info session before your swim you are asked to remove all jewelry except for your wedding rings and waterproof watch. They then give you time to place it in a locker. I chose just to leave all my jewelry behind.

What about piercings? I had my bellybutton pierced for about two years and I don't want to risk it closing up.

Jewelry should be removed as soon as you get to your locker and left there throughout the day.

Belly button piercings shouldn't close up from a single day. Especially if it's two years old. But if you're that worried wear a wetsuit.

What about piercings? I had my bellybutton pierced for about two years and I don't want to risk it closing up.

DD has a couple of lip piercings. When we went in Nov we specifically asked about whether she needed to take them out because she was concerned about them closing up. We were told that she didn't need to take them out, just be very careful with them. It wasn't a problem. So if I were you I would just ask someone when you get there! :thumbsup2

thanks for all the info. It is my medical alert bracelet that I am not to keen on taking off. (aside from the wedding rings, and since those are ok, I'm not too worried). Although my family would be with me, and know my background, the bracelet is something I don't take off. No problem if I have to, it just is a comfort I gues... KWIM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter