• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JETBLUE Is open for booking until OCTOBER 31/08

mousy_in_canada

<font color=darkcoral>Ahhh to dream!<br><font colo
For those looking to book Jetblue they opened their schedule today.

Phew, still cheaper out of White Plains on Airtran, even after I payed for the seating. And the return flight is the one I was waiting on, glad I booked on Airtran.

try clearing you cache and hitting refresh, it may just be what is stored on your computer.

I want to try jetblue, but not at those prices. I'll wait!

I don't like the times, we wanted to land before 7:30 in the evening, by the time we get home from the airport it will be to late for the kids to go bed and go to school the next day... so I will wait and see what else gets released with other airlines for my dates. I was hoping that they would have released up to Dec 15th but I guess I have to wait and see what those dates bring.

Does that mean that for November we have to wait another two months? :confused:

I just called Jetblue and they told me that they are not going to release the rest of Sept. Fares until later this month, he could only see until Sept 2.

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

THANK YOU! Just booked my October flights out of Newburgh for $79! Also, both flights are on the smaller EMBRAER 190, so I'm glad I booked it now.

Woohoo! September hours released, ADRs next week, and now Jet Blue flights are up. I am now officially in full planning mode! :woohoo:

THanks...just booked my return flight for $114...not too bad, and the time is perfect. Hope they stay with that time.

THANK YOU! Just booked my October flights out of Newburgh for $79! Also, both flights are on the smaller EMBRAER 190, so I'm glad I booked it now.

We are looking to fly out of Newburgh for the first time (usually we go to Newark). Have you flown out of Newburgh before? Any issues with Jetblue? I'm leaning towards booking my flight for October but my cousin and her familiy refuse to fly it saying they've heard bad things and will pay the extra to fly Continental out of Newark. Not sure what to do now...what is your experience? (oh and how small is the plane!!?? LOL)

We are looking to fly out of Newburgh for the first time (usually we go to Newark). Have you flown out of Newburgh before? Any issues with Jetblue? I'm leaning towards booking my flight for October but my cousin and her familiy refuse to fly it saying they've heard bad things and will pay the extra to fly Continental out of Newark. Not sure what to do now...what is your experience? (oh and how small is the plane!!?? LOL)

The planes are normal sized planes...three seats on each side. I fly JB quite a lot and they have been fine. Now, they are starting to change their schedules a bit more often but that's no different than the other airlines. The only 'bad things' with JB were a year ago when they got caught in a snowstorm...couldn't get planes off the runway, had passengers stuck in terminals because they couldn't get planes or pilots to that airport to fly. But, that was pretty much a one time thing.
I have no problem flying JB.

hoping the rates for NOV/DEC will be good!!! I was just too late for the AirTran fares, so this is our next best shot.

The planes are normal sized planes...three seats on each side. I fly JB quite a lot and they have been fine. Now, they are starting to change their schedules a bit more often but that's no different than the other airlines. The only 'bad things' with JB were a year ago when they got caught in a snowstorm...couldn't get planes off the runway, had passengers stuck in terminals because they couldn't get planes or pilots to that airport to fly. But, that was pretty much a one time thing.
I have no problem flying JB.

Thanks so much. We are booking for our family today! And if I remember right I don't think Jetblue was the only airline that had problems in that snowstorm...and it will be October so I'm hoping we are safe from the snow!!

Okay I'm all booked for our flight down...I will deal with coming home in November when the time comes...the important flight is getting "to" Disney!:yay:

Once I picked out seats it did show just two seats on each side..a little scary but at least we got a window and an aisle!! :rotfl:

That is incorrect, the EMBRAER 190 have a seating configeration of 2 and 2.

Actually Jetblue use two types of aircraft.
Airbus A320 and Embraer 190.
Depends where you fly from and what flight as to what plane you will get.

I apologize...I was basing my statement on my own experience. Completely forgot they have the smaller planes for some routes.

The flight times were not good for me and the fares were pretty high. We just booked through Delta and saved $200 per person X 4 = $800. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter