Jetblue at MCO?

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are flying in/out of MCO in August, both times on a Monday. I think I read Jetblue has a new terminal. How early do we need to arrive for a Monday morning flight to go thru
security? Thanks for any help.

We are flying in/out of MCO in August, both times on a Monday. I think I read Jetblue has a new terminal. How early do we need to arrive for a Monday morning flight to go thru
security? Thanks for any help.
Lower security waits at the new terminal C. Make sure your transportation knows where you arrive and depart. Rental cars are mostly still at A&B. THere is an easy connection by train, but adds 15 minutes or so.

Went through Terminal C last month. Very nice and not as crazy as A&B. There is an Art Smith restaurant - Sunshine Diner we had time to eat out and it was great. I wish we were flying Jetblue on our next trip with how nice and less crowded Terminal C was.

it's really nice but be prepared for a walk to the Jetblue gates. At least that's been my experience the last two times. I didn't have a rolling carryon just a duffle bag. I'm taking a roller for our trip in 3 weeks. :rotfl:

I left from this terminal C at MCO in April and it was deserted at security. It was about 10 am. They said because it was still mostly international flights; this may have changed? We ate at Art Smiths diner.

I left from this terminal C at MCO in April and it was deserted at security. It was about 10 am. They said because it was still mostly international flights; this may have changed? We ate at Art Smiths diner.
JetBlue is the only domestic airline flying out of Terminal C and that's unlikely to change for a very long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter