Jetblue at jfk

peanutgirl

DIS Veteran
Jetblue cancelled my direct flight PWM to MCO. Now I have a 50minute connection at JFK this July. Is it enough time. I have never been to JFK??? Thanks for any help

I think (not sure) that Jet Blue has its own terminal at JFK. Having traveled JB through JFK the 50 mins might be OK but getting out can take time We spent 60+minutes in line to take off once we made the connection. Do some research to make sure you do not have to change terminals. If you do then the 50mins is iffy at best.
BD

I too have a flight coming up with Jet Blue, can you tell why did they cancel the flight? the time should be fine. JFK is not as huge as mco. I know the airport well so I know my way around it. I believe there is an airport layout of jfk on theri website to give you an idea of getting around.

Is it JFK or LaGuardia(sp) that has the runway construction about to happen or is happening??

I think (not sure) that Jet Blue has its own terminal at JFK. Having traveled JB through JFK the 50 mins might be OK but getting out can take time We spent 60+minutes in line to take off once we made the connection. Do some research to make sure you do not have to change terminals. If you do then the 50mins is iffy at best.
BD

JB has their own (smallish) terminal at JFK. As long as you flight is on time you should have no issue. You could walk around the whole thing in about 10 minutes.

You should have no issues with that connection, as others have mentioned Jet Blue has their own terminal, the former TWA terminal (plus an addition), now known as T5 (it's an iconic airport landmark).

Ivette1980 said:
JFK is not as huge as mco.

That's somewhat debateable.

Thanks everyone. The direct flight pwm to mco is canelled except on sat. on their website. I had wed. booked. Too bad i booked because of it being direct but now all the prices are up so...

JFK JetBlue terminal is super nice! They have some really good high end resturants there. It is not the garbage low quality fast food you find at most Airports

There is a fancy sushi resturant, a steakhouse, burger joint. The food is quite good and reasonably priced for an airport.

Also there is free WiFi at JetBlue terminal.

But you should see if there are other direct flights from where you are on another airline. If there are try to get your money back from jetBlue.

That's somewhat debateable.

Agree. JFK is surprisingly big. It's just really oddly laid out so depending on where you come in you may not get the sense of how big the place really is. Lots of weird semi-adjacent buildings slapped together. It's easily one of my least favorite airports. Just something about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter