JetBlue and Baggage Fee

MomForFrozenAddicts

DIS Veteran
JetBlue announced the new price tiers last Nov and stated the new system will be started in second half of 2015. As of now, I don't see the new tiers for the Mar 2016 flights. I can't find any info on their website or online. Anyone with information to share?

I haven't read anything about when they are starting that. I'm giving you this completely unhelpful reply to bump this up, because I would like to know as well.

i questioned them about it before i booked, there is no specific date to start the new pricing tiers, but as long as your tickets are purchased before they switch over you will be "grandfathered in" and you will have your first bag under 50 lbs free still.

My dates are not released yet. Somehow, I have a feeling the tiers will show up along with the next release date. Just hoping JetBlue Amex will have the same benefit as Delta Amex where the fee is waived.

When I was flying last week, with JB, I was told that the addtl baggage fees were starting June 1. So, any flights booked on, or after, June 1 will be subject to those fees.

When I was flying last week, with JB, I was told that the addtl baggage fees were starting June 1....

Was it a Disney Bus drive that told you? :rotfl2: Sorry couldn't resist :cool1:

I'm surprised that it has taken this long to implement them after announcing it. I figure it will probably happen the next time the booking window opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter