Jet skis at Castaway Cay??

RoyalCinderella

Mouseketeer
Are there jet skis at Castaway Cay? Any other "motorized" boats? We're not that keen on powering ourselves out to sea!:laughing:
If so, how much are they, and do we need to reserve them in advance?
Thanks so much!

There was an "eco waverunner tour" that I once did at Castaway Cay. You could reserve either a single or double waverunner. You got to go around the island and the guides pointed out some of the local vegitation and landscape. It was really more just riding around on the waverunners than learning about ecology, though. Would have been MUCH more fun if it hadn't been raining and very choppy seas. I don't remember how much it cost (I do know it was expensive), and that we did reserve in advance, but not too far in advance. Hope this is helpful!

The "eco waverunner tour" is $95/single and $160/double. My DH, sister and BIL did this tour and really enjoyed it. My sister and BIL reserved in advance, but DH switched from parasailing to this when we were onboard.

We have done it twice and are scheduled again this year. Be aware, it is a guided tour. You aren't allowed to just go wherever and you can't go crazy. The first time, they kept us pretty much in line. By the second, they had eased up and let us pass anyone slow and really go as fast as we wanted. It was fun. You get a good long ride out and a good long ride in.

DG

myself and kids did this in feb what a great time we went out in about 4 ft seas and had a ball we did have a little issue with the wave runner i was on and had to transfer to the guides wave runner it wasent to bad but if you are thinking of doing this go for it oh and we were exhasted and sore for two days after

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter