JET BLUE...

It's been a while since I've flown to Disney - we usually drive - but I'm flying down this November (11/5-11/9). I'm anticipating the rates dropping from where they are now, but doesn't anyone know roughly when they start going down? Obviously there's still plenty of time, I just like having an idea of when to start checking back. I do better with deadlines, lol.

I'm in the NYC area and have access to all the area airports - JFK, LGA, EWR, HPN.

It's been a while since I've flown to Disney - we usually drive - but I'm flying down this November (11/5-11/9). I'm anticipating the rates dropping from where they are now, but doesn't anyone know roughly when they start going down? Obviously there's still plenty of time, I just like having an idea of when to start checking back. I do better with deadlines, lol.

I'm in the NYC area and have access to all the area airports - JFK, LGA, EWR, HPN.
I always book the very 1st day on JB, And periodically check back, only to see FARES GO WAY UP..Never down...

.... I'm anticipating the rates dropping from where they are now, but doesn't anyone know roughly when they start going down? Obviously there's still plenty of time, I just like having an idea of when to start checking back. I do better with deadlines, lol.

If any of us knew we would be rich from playing the lottery :)

There is no rhyme or reason to it. As I have posted before in all the times I have flow JB I have only had fares go down once and that was flying a different airport and on a day I don't normally fly. Others have posted that they almost always see fares go down. It all depends on the days you want to fly, the airports you are using, and how full the flights are.

There is no way of knowing. I check jb daily on my iPad. My rates have always dropped flying bwi to mco. I only fly about 5-6 round trips a year though, so not as often as most folks. When the June rates came out they started at $123 each way. By the time I booked a month later I got my airfare for $63 each way. I didn’t want to wait too long since I needed 8 tickets for that trip. Also paid $63 each way for my April trip. Still watching my September airfare. I won’t wait too long for my November airfare as it’s around both marathon weekend and Veterans Day November 1-13. We’re flexible. Btw, we don’t really book round trip. I book one ways when the price is right. Good luck.

How? If you dont mind me asking?

What are your dates?
We are a fam of four:
Leaving EWR at 9 PM to MCO on 11/1 total $847 w 1 bag each and ins
Leaving MCO around 9 PM to JFK on 11/1total $535 w 1 bag each and ins

Total $1382-200 insurance. $1182 ($295 pp)

I also booked as soon as JB released their flights. I had 2 computers opened checking each way and did not book them round trip. I think I that may have helped w the $.

We are a fam of four:
Leaving EWR at 9 PM to MCO on 11/1 total $847 w 1 bag each and ins
Leaving MCO around 9 PM to JFK on 11/1total $535 w 1 bag each and ins

Total $1382-200 insurance. $1182 ($295 pp)
Ok, So I see that you are leaving on Thursday instead of Friday, which is significant....But can't tell when your return flight is....Either way it looks like a good deal.

I did get $178 leaving JFK, & then 138 returning to LGA. both Fridays...

I always book the very 1st day on JB, And periodically check back, only to see FARES GO WAY UP..Never down...

If any of us knew we would be rich from playing the lottery :)

There is no rhyme or reason to it. As I have posted before in all the times I have flow JB I have only had fares go down once and that was flying a different airport and on a day I don't normally fly. Others have posted that they almost always see fares go down. It all depends on the days you want to fly, the airports you are using, and how full the flights are.

There is no way of knowing. I check jb daily on my iPad. My rates have always dropped flying bwi to mco. I only fly about 5-6 round trips a year though, so not as often as most folks. When the June rates came out they started at $123 each way. By the time I booked a month later I got my airfare for $63 each way. I didn’t want to wait too long since I needed 8 tickets for that trip. Also paid $63 each way for my April trip. Still watching my September airfare. I won’t wait too long for my November airfare as it’s around both marathon weekend and Veterans Day November 1-13. We’re flexible. Btw, we don’t really book round trip. I book one ways when the price is right. Good luck.

Just rechecked the website, And in 2 days, my flights have already gone from $306 to $332.....Unbelievable...:confused3

Ok, So I see that you are leaving on Thursday instead of Friday, which is significant....But can't tell when your return flight is....Either way it looks like a good deal.

I did get $178 leaving JFK, & then 138 returning to LGA. both Fridays...

Leaving Sunday from MCO to JFK around 9:00 PM. We could have stayed til Mon but it was higher.

Leaving Thurs night does make a difference. It was not My first option, I would have preferred the 6:00 PM or even 9:00 pm flight out from EWR so I would not have to take a day off work. But, satisfied with prices and content that only once we will be in JFK.

I think you got great rates, too. It was like a race and he prices kept increasing immediately before my eyes.

any idea when Jetblue will extend to include feb ?? disregard.... looked it up and from past years it may not be till june.. thanks!

Last edited:
I'm new at trying JB. When they extend the flights to include February will that go into the first week of March? We are looking at 2/27/19-3/5/19 to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter