Jet Blue

PatMcDuck

DIS Veteran
Got an email, summer flights are to be released Sunday at noon, EST.

Sorry if this was already reported.

I want to book flights to DL in August, JFK to LAX or Long Beach.

Does JB start out with lower type fares? I never tried to book with them so early.

Just an FYI.....

When jetBlue came out with their last set of dates, I was online first thing that morning. I watched the prices slowly go up and up that day, and continue to go up each day following. We wanted to book flights for our mid April trip, but because I didn't purchase that very first day the prices were crazy! :sad2: They went from roughly $200pp to now $900ish pp. We LOVE flying jetBlue, but now we're holding out for Southwest's release date on Nov 11th....for April flights. pixiedust:

Next time, when we want to fly jetBlue, we will book the MOMENT THEY OPEN UP!!

Good luck to everyone booking tmr! :thumbsup2

Any guesses on what dates will be released? We're looking at a really late August trip, probably departing Aug 28.

Thanks!

Got the same email. Now I'm just waiting for 12 EST so I can book the return portion of our June trip.

I got the email too and now I'm sitting at the computer patiently waiting for it to be 12:00 (ok I'm waiting not so patiently, but you all know how it is).

I've got my resort booked for August, but it won't feel really real until the airfare is booked as well!

Got them. Not as great as the last release but we still saves $50 a ticket over our September trip. However, I now have to add a day on the trip because the Friday to Friday rates were too high (aw shucks more time at Disney) but even with the extra hotel night we will still break even at worst.

I booked my flight home LAX to JFK on JB for my August trip, my crunch there is needing a certain time (after D23 Sunday in August).

I booked a flight out on Virgin America, I like them just as much if not more. $70 less.

Great :thumbsup2! Got our flights for MCO for next August and paid MUCH less than last August. Super happy :cool1:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter