Jet Blue Seats.......

square pond

DIS Veteran
When I booked the seats for myself and my son I had to book an aisle and a window. There is someone sitting in between us. The only other choice is to book two extra leg room seats at 25$$ a piece. It says if you don't want to pay for the extra legroom they will assign you a seat on check in? Does anyone know if the extra leg room seats are not filled if they would let my son and I sit in two of them together??:confused3

The person in the middle seat will gladly switch with one of you two. Don't worry about it.

Have to agree....I'm sure the person in that middle seat will be more than happy to switch with one of you.
Or you can just pay to upgrade your seats now. Not sure if they'll just put you in them at the last minute.

You don't say what type of plane it is. Are you sure there are 3 seats in that row? Some planes only have 2 seats on one side an aisle and a window. You may be next to your son after all.

Yes there are three seats on each side. The flight is full except for the extra leg room seats.:sad2:

I'd check with the gate attendants when they arrive at your gate. If you ask to be seated together, they might be able to accommodate you there. If they can't move you, I'm sure the middle seat would be happy to take the aisle or window (his/her choice, of course).

Does anyone choose a center seat on their own? I wonder if there were people on the aisle and window that changed their flight.

Have you tried to call JetBlue? This happened to us on one of our trips. I called the 800 number and the agent moved us together at no charge.

Thanks jandbmom, I am going to try that. I just figured they would say no since you have to pay extra for those seats. Wish me luck!

Well I got a no. But they said if the seats are not sold on the day of the flight they will move us for free. She said she would put a note beside our names.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter