• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jet Blue price drop

I loveStitchnippyjon

DIS Veteran
We're meeting DD, her DD and DGS in Orlando in June. I just discovered that the price of our flights dripped today, so now I have a nice $100 credit on JB for our next trip! Nice!

Not if you (a) make zero changes to your itinerary except the fare drop and (b) get it all done while the lower fare is available.

Lucky OP! :thumbsup2

We have used Jetblue for five different flights, and have two more coming up. None have ever gone down in price after booking (and trust me, I have watched like a hawk!!). In fact, our August flights have gone up by $100 pp round trip since purchasing our tickets in January.

I figure one of these days, I too shall get lucky and we will snag one of those elusive credits!

Lucky OP! :thumbsup2

We have used Jetblue for five different flights, and have two more coming up. None have ever gone down in price after booking (and trust me, I have watched like a hawk!!). In fact, our August flights have gone up by $100 pp round trip since purchasing our tickets in January.

I figure one of these days, I too shall get lucky and we will snag one of those elusive credits!

I booked our flights in early January, and they had been gradually creeping upwards, finally hitting +25%! I actually was shocked that they dropped today; I guess the seats were not selling well for this flight.
Jet Blue was great about it! It took less than 5 minutes to confirm the price and get the credit!:thumbsup2

Yes, I love Jet blue too. We just got a credit of $100 a couple of weeks ago when our fares dropped too. I thought there was no way that our flight for $69 each way would drop, but it did and dropped to $57 each way.

We have two trips booked with Jet Blue and have credit on both. The one thing to remember is they look at each way as a separate flight and if either way drops in price you can call and get the credit. That is what happened on our first trip and both flightsd on our second trip have dropped twice. We are leaving from DCA in Washington DC and the flights rise and drop often, so I check a couple of times per day. So far on our second trip we have a $78 credit each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter