• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jet Blue airfare question

Three cats

DIS Veteran
Haven't flown Jet Blue in a while. Just wondering if you find their prices to be lowest when they are first released? If it makes any difference, it will be for travel in November, BDL to MCO.

Thanks!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I just booked airfare to MCO from Boston for travel in April($100 each way was the lowest i can remember it being). I can't seem to see any rhyme or reason for when prices rise or fall.

In general they are lowest when they are first released but I would look at flying out of New York or Boston instead of Hartford. Hartford only has two flights a day so the prices are high to start with. We have saved a significant amount of money, even with parking, flying out of New York and Boston. Its one of the great things about living in Connecticut, many airport options within a two hour drive. Also New York and Boston have a lot more flights each day.

In general they are lowest when they are first released but I would look at flying out of New York or Boston instead of Hartford. Hartford only has two flights a day so the prices are high to start with. We have saved a significant amount of money, even with parking, flying out of New York and Boston. Its one of the great things about living in Connecticut, many airport options within a two hour drive. Also New York and Boston have a lot more flights each day.

Definitely check multiple airports. We live 20 minutes from JFK airport in NY and are flying from BDL for our Easter trip because flights were ~$400 cheaper out of Hartford.

I will definitely look into Boston and New York. Thanks for the tip!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter