--Jessica's Designs--

Hi there, I've been "lurking" around the Dis boards for months in preparation for our upcoming September trip. But TODAY I stumbled across your thread, your disigns are really some of the prettiest I've seen.

If it isn't too much work I was wondering if I could please submit a request.
If you can I would love the following:

Tinkerbell w/purple dress with the name:
Kiera and then another one with the name Darby

Blue Mickey head with Mickey with the names:
Ethan
Lucas
Finn

Thanks so much!!!

Hi,

I was wondering if you had a Mickey head with Lightning McQueen? I saw one with Mater. If you do, could I please request one with the name Alex and the year 2009.

Thanks so much...

Could I have the following mickey heads:

Buzz and Star Wars - 2009- with Átila name

Grumpy - 2009 - With name Gilson

Sleepy- 2009 - with name Beto

daisy - 2099 - with name Risalva

A think blue shirt with name Saaadia

If you have time I would like also: G-Force with Átila and a T-Rex shirt

Thanks a Lot

Beautiful !! Can I have a Mickey head with the princesses with the name CARLIE. And a tinkerbell (not the Mickey head one)with the name Carlie.

Hey everyone just wanted to give you a heads up, my HD crashed so I'm slowly pulling data off of my HD. Just wanted to let everyone know!

I am so sorry to hear about your computer troubles. :( I had that happen to me just a few months ago. However, we weren't able to pull anything from our old hard drive. Thankfully the only stuff we really lost were a few pictures as most of our pictures we had elsewhere (photobucket, snapfish, etc.). I hope things go well for you. :)

As for my request on the previous page, please go ahead and disregard it. I know you'll get backlogged with the computer issues and truthfully, if I do many more magnet's my husband may have me committed. :) LOL He loves the cruise and Disney but doesn't understand why 5-10 magnets just aren't enough for me. :) LOL Thanks so very much!!!! Kristi PS: I'll edit my previous request to have you refer to this post so that you don't print anything. :)

my HD still hasn't been recovered so in the meantime i will be designing with what i have on my laptop.

Can you please post some of the Tink or Fairy designs with Emily without the year? My DD and I spent a good part of the evening admiring your pages. What beautiful designs - Thanks for sharing your talent! DH made her a few shirts tonight. Her birthday is this week and would love one with her name.

Hello Jessica,
Let me start off by saying how wonderful i think your DISigns are...i'm going to see the world in June of 2010 and was wondering if i could get some DISigns from you...
1st request is the mickey head simular to the one in post#755 with Belle and the Beast...i want that one to say James and Renee, celebrating 5 magical years 2011. and another one of the same things except, instead of Belle and the Beast I was wondering if you could do Lady and the Tramp saying Cliff and Carolyn, Celebrating 25 magical years, 2011...my sister is renewing her wedding vow's with mickey in 2011 so I thought I would have something made for her.

:thanks:
TIA

I have spent hours on this board looking for JUST the right Mickeyheads for my kids, and I found them on your thread! I saw where your HD crashed and you are probably way backlogged right now, but hopefully you'll have time/opportunity to get to them before we need them!

I need one Star Wars Mickeyhead - the one with all the characters. On one ear I need it to say Brady, on the other, the year 2010.

I need one Princess Mickeyhead - the pink/blue one with all the Princesses on it - and one ear, Rayna, on the other ear, 2010.

I also need the pink Princess rectangle with all the autographs that is on your post #1. I tried to save it but all I can do from that post is save it as a thumbnail, and I couldn't find it in your imageshack.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND TROUBLE!!

IF you have time!! You are so gracious to offer these!!

Could you do Mickey ears?

One with Tinkerbell (Aubrey)

One with Yoda (Eli)

One with Mickey (Craig)

One with Minnie (Sheri)

It's my friens first trip to Disney and I'm trying to pull together a goodie bag of designs for them to wear on shirts/put on magnets etc. Thanks so much!!

Tara

I would like to see if I could the design in post #859 that you did with the name Amari. I would like to see if you can make me several of that design.
What i need is the design with the days of the week on it. I need one for
Monday, one for Tuesday, one for Wednesday, one for Thursday and one for Friday. That makes a total of 5.
I do not want WDW or the year. I just need the days of the week on a different head.

Thanks,
Dona Momma

Which design are you talking about i did multiples in that post.

Hi,
Can I get you to make some mickey head designs for me with the names and the year 2009? Thanks so much for all your work, your designs are great.

Goofy-------Debbie 2009
Grumpy----- Kiffin 2009
Donald-------Jeremy 2009
Daisy--------Susan 2009
Princesses---Railynn 2009
Princesses---Kenna 2009

Thanking you in advance

Debbie

OMG! I LOVE the DISign of Mickey and Minnie on Main street that you made for your anniversary! I have been lurking on this site for a while and have not posted. I was wondering if you would do a disign like this for me?

It would not be an anniversary, but "just because". Could you put the names

Frances and Joe in the corners?

I would love to wear it on our upcoming December trip. Thank you so much.

twinsluvdis2
Frances

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter