--Jessica's Designs--

bdayprincess.jpg

meghannjames.jpg

sorry for the confusion...i would live Zoe 2009 in a nemo mickey head, a toy story mickey head (jesse or woody or both whatever you have) and in a princess mickey head. i really like the princesses from the heart design so if they can be put in a mickey head that would be great otherwise any princess backgound would do. thanks again

you request isn't very clear. i must have missed this. i apologize. do you want zoe 2009 in all of these or just the nemo? also which princess design do you want? the heart or the mickey head? as soon as you can clarify i will fill these!

Jessica,

Can you make me two Tink designs with the names Emerson and Carlie. No year necessary.

Also, I didn't get a chance to look through all the items that you have, but do you have a Snow White design? I saw you have the couple but I would like a Snow White design with the name Emerson (if possible :-)).

Also, last one. Can you put the name Carlie on one of your Cinderella designs?

Can I donate anything to you in return if you are able to do this? I really think you are awesome for doing this for others. My kids would be thrilled to get shirts made as Emerson thinks she is Snow White and Carlie is my Cinderella.

Thanks!!!

Jennifer

Your DISigns are awesome!! :thumbsup2

I hope you don't mind, I will be using the blank of the "four parks, one world mickey" and one of your Tink's on some shirts for my trip next week. I'll be sure to post pics of the finished product! :flower3:

Can I get a few?
-tinkut2 in pink and purple with the name Deva
-shoetinkrs2 with Deva on it
-princesstx0 with Deva on it
-hannahmontanan2 with Deva on it
-mickeyminnieloveix2 with just Deva in the middle
-stitchdu4 with Cade on the left and 2009 on the right
-elmorc0 with Kieran on it
-tiggerxi7 with Kieran on it
-lilak with Deva on it
-isabella--cinderella blue with Deva on it
-arielx with Deva on it
Thanks a bunch!!!

Can I get a few?
-tinkut2 in pink and purple with the name Deva
-shoetinkrs2 with Deva on it
-princesstx0 with Deva on it
-hannahmontanan2 with Deva on it
-mickeyminnieloveix2 with just Deva in the middle
-stitchdu4 with Cade on the left and 2009 on the right
-elmorc0 with Kieran on it
-tiggerxi7 with Kieran on it
-lilak with Deva on it
-isabella--cinderella blue with Deva on it
-arielx with Deva on it
Thanks a bunch!!!

This would be easier if you posted what the requests are instead of posting the file names; since the place I use adds numbers and letters at the end of every file to keep people from stealing images.

Anyways here are some more requests for the night! Goodnight!

davidnnancy.jpg

aaliyah.jpg

aaliyahtink.jpg

jaleelbolt.jpg

jaleelnemo.jpg

kenyettatink.jpg

brucen.jpg

princesses.jpg

julietink.jpg

casandratink.jpg

nanasdust.jpg

jeremynjulie.jpg

jeremynjulie1.jpg

jeremynbaley.jpg

Jessica, I'm enjoying your disigns! Could I get the tinkerbell in the shoe blank? Thanks!
Kira

Just found this thread...BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS!! I am addicted already! :lovestruc

When you have time could I see
Green Tink with name Robyn (no date)
Purple Tink with name Kourtney (no date)
Pink Tink with name Anne (no date)

Thanks sooo much! :thumbsup2

2 more please :goodvibes

2 Ariel in Mickey head with the Princess on one side and name Madison on one and Kourtney on the other

Thanks!!:flower3:

some new designs for the night. playing with a different program. I used some of natalies blanks if they look familiar.

stitchhawaiicopy.jpg

cinderellacopy6362796.jpg

bellecopy6373028.jpg

4parks1wordcopy6386444.jpg

I pretty much re-did natalies design for myself because i know who swamped she is :)

Hi Jessica,
Love your DISigns! Nice work. When you get a chance, may I please have
princess ears (like zoe princess) for Bianca 2006 and Sophia 2007.

I LOVE your tink in the shoe DISign! May I please have one for:
Sandy, Bianca and Sophia

If you can squeeze it in, a tink with a green dress for Bianca. I see you already have a Sophia design. :o)

THANK YOU!!
Sandy

ok - here goes

all with 2009 please?

The pink tink - Renee (can this be made into a mickey head?)
The tink in the shoe - Grammy
Hawaiian Stitch - Owen (Or do you have one with just Jasmine> He thinks she's hot, ha ha!!)
The royal princess one - Kylee - in the Mickey ears
The Lion King - I like the one where they are soaking can it be put into a Mickey Head though? - Travis

For my dad (Gramps) - Do you have one with Mickey and Pals? in a Mickey Head?

our trip is July 22 - is this giving you enough time?

Thank you sooo much, Renee:flower3:

May I have the Cinderella with Big Sister and Sleeping Beauty with Little Sister in post 487. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Jessica we had a request In post #629 would it be possible to get this before we leave on May 29th Thank You so much for your designs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter