Jesse's Wish Trip MAW!!!

Hello Everyone! We're back! We're back to planning and we're on a countdown!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

We leave for Disneyworld Friday March 21st, taking a red-eye and arriving Saturday the 22nd!!!!

As you know, we had originally asked to stay onsite for our own family reasons, and since Give Kids the World was booked for that week anyways, we will be staying onsite at Animal Kingdom Lodge!!!

Our flights are booked, my and Jesse's brother Jared and his girlfriend have booked their flights and we are waiting to see if our brother Jacob is able to go.

We are so excited and have so many questions!!! Hopefully I didn't lose anybody here! ;) I know it's been a long wait. It's been long for us too!

How exciting to have dates (and such close ones as that)!! AKL looks amazing!

Sophie REALLY wants to stay at GKTW, but I've had her look at several of the Disney resorts as well, just in case GKTW is full. She told me she liked AK and WL the most (with the princess themed rooms at PO a close third) but, much to my surprise, she has since changed her mind.

She now says she likes Contemporary the most, bc the monorail runs right through it and you can see fireworks every night. I was very surprised. I thought for sure it would be AK!

Can't wait to hear more as you prepare to go and especially how it went after all is said and done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter