Jessa (Duggar) Seewald is pregnant!

I wonder how much they get paid for every article, picture, interview.. etc??

I was thinking the same thing when I saw Jill and Derrick on the cover of US Magazine today. I guess she can afford to be a stay at home mom, with the money she is making from a cover - or even an article with exclusive photos.

I am SO waiting for the Black Sheep Duggar series to start when one of them goes rogue. They just creep me out.

It just isn't right when you're not allowed to kiss until your wedding ceremony is over, and then you are expected to get pregnant merely weeks after your wedding. Where is the fun in that? How are you supposed to create any solid ground with your husband that way? You haven't even figured out what makes each other tick until at least a year of having sex regularly.

I hate that I even know about this. I try not to take part in the click-bait with the Duggars, because they use their money to spread LGBT hate!

So while the Kardashians may also be famous for being famous, they aren't using their fame to spread messages of hate, they are using their fame...for themselves? lol.

They are hinting it might be twins. She has a bump already at 12 weeks so maybe???
I think those girls just carry it all out in front. The twins idea is just :rolleyes: ...

I'm sure she would of known by now if she was having 2 babies and it would of been announced.

I find it surprising that so far all of the married couples have been so super fertile. I was married and trying for a baby at 21, and it took us 4 years to get pregnant. I know so many other couples struggling with it. I certainly am not wishing it on the Duggars- not at all. I'm just thinking of how much more difficult it would be for someone in the Duggars family to go through it, when procreation is one of their primary focuses in life.
Without using protection, it doesn't surprise me that they conceive so quickly. I'm sure they pay close attention to their cycles so they can get that beloved child they've always wanted.

I think those girls just carry it all out in front. The twins idea is just :rolleyes: ...

I'm sure she would of known by now if she was having 2 babies and it would of been announced.
At 12 weeks, the baby is about the size of a lemon, which is why very, very few women show at 12 weeks, especially with it being her first child. It typically takes longer to "pop" because your muscles aren't stretched from previous pregnancies.

Without using protection, it doesn't surprise me that they conceive so quickly. I'm sure they pay close attention to their cycles so they can get that beloved child they've always wanted.

I've paid the closest attention to my cycles one possibly could for 3+ years and haven't gotten that "beloved child" yet. Paying attention to your cycles doesn't always result in pregnancy. I think certainly being that young helps with fertility.

I can not understand why these kids can not wait at least a few months before having babies.
It's like they have no concept that they may want to enjoy their spouses, being young, do anything besides having babies.

It's kinda sickening to me now.

Didn't one of the girls pretty much wait a year? I remember reading saying how she enjoyed her first year with her husband before getting pregnant.

Didn't one of the girls pretty much wait a year? I remember reading saying how she enjoyed her first year with her husband before getting pregnant.

That was Jessa I think. She said that she will have been married a year when the baby is born.

I would think they have listened to the heartbeat by now so chances are they would have an idea if they were having twins. Or maybe they are just waiting to have a special breaking news announcement on GMA in a few months. They have to time all this right so their 15 minutes just keeps on ticking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter