Jersey Week People - Check in here!

Moorestown here - we'll be at the BWV!

GO RU!

Right next door...Mt. Laurel checking in...Nov 3rd-8th. (would have been longer, but the school system messed us up). Staying at PopCentury for the first 3 nights and then Bay Lake Tower (WHOO HOO) for the last 2 nights.

and then, we'll be back again just after Christmas....Saratoga...

I kind of feel like I'm cheating on my ticker ... I have it set to November 1, but that's the day we're leaving to drive down. We won't actually get there until the 2nd. :laughing:

Not cheating. When we drive down I always think of our vacation starting on that day! :thumbsup2

Exactly three weeks from today to go for us!

From New Providence. Will be there 11/2-9. Maybe I should have choosen a different time-seems like there are a lot of Jersey folks there.:rotfl:

I agree with Mysteria - vacation starts the day you leave! You're all packed and have left on the trip. Travel day should be fun!

Toms River checking in! Our kids have NO CLUE!! Oct. 31- Nov. 5th at BLT!! Celebrating DS 8th birthday!!:banana::dance3::yay::woohoo:

Thanks for the bump summerlady ;)

Don't know if everyone's heard, but there's no longer the advance order offer of $99 for the photopass CD. You have to get an email discount code sent to you.

I'm bummed, because I was waiting until a week before to order! Hoping for the code...

Just 12 more days. Staying at POP Oct 31 to Nov 7. Me and DD12 from Woodbury. See ya'll there...yipeeee

Thanks for the bump summerlady ;)

Don't know if everyone's heard, but there's no longer the advance order offer of $99 for the photopass CD. You have to get an email discount code sent to you.

I'm bummed, because I was waiting until a week before to order! Hoping for the code...

That's strange. I hadn't heard. I went online yesterday and ordered mine for $99. Got a receipt and everything.:confused3

EDITED to say: Guess I got LUCKY. Went to the same link just now and it is no longer valid.

I just hear today too, I am SO bummed! I went ahead and registered my photopass card that came with the travel papers, hoping for an email. Does anyone know what kind of discount they might send?

Registered mine today, put it in the cart & the payment page said "prepurchase photopass CD" & it was $99!

We are under 2 weeks and because they added fantasmics in I have to re-work our schedule again. Not that it's a bad thing.

Mysteria - when is Fantasmic? I've been checking Steve Soares site but he's posting through Oct. 31 & we leave Nov.1. We'd like to go to EMH at HS that night but avoid the Fantasmic crowd.

Nov. 1st they have EMH & 2 showings of F! 6:30 & 8. Sorry.

Steve Soares posts times starting every Sat. for the following week. That always hits us wrong since we usually go in on Sat. or Sun.

Hope you get things worked out & have a great time. We will be there as well, but doing MNSSHP on Nov 1. :banana:

Thanks - have a great time!
We should get to BC about 6pm, so after check-in maybe we can sneak into HS in between shows of Fantasmic! Heading straight to TSM for the first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter