• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jersey Week Dance - Who is joining us

Oh, and a heads up...

If I give you a strange hand/eye gesture, and you have no clue as to why this crazy person is gesturing this way to you.....

On the CB, there is a group of Dis'ers who call themselves the Fockers....from the movie "Meet the Parents". A fun group and a fun thread. We use the gesture DeNiro makes when teaching his grandson as well as when he was "watching" the Ben Stiller character:

it goes: pointing to someone, then pointing to your eyes w/ the pointer/middle fingers- says 'i'm watching you' or 'i got my eyes on you focker'.

Just so you don't think I'm a total lunatic if I do this to a fellow LGMAH tagger. :teeth:

saschab said:
Oh, and a heads up...

If I give you a strange hand/eye gesture, and you have no clue as to why this crazy person is gesturing this way to you.....

On the CB, there is a group of Dis'ers who call themselves the Fockers....from the movie "Meet the Parents". A fun group and a fun thread. We use the gesture DeNiro makes when teaching his grandson as well as when he was "watching" the Ben Stiller character:

it goes: pointing to someone, then pointing to your eyes w/ the pointer/middle fingers- says 'i'm watching you' or 'i got my eyes on you focker'.

Just so you don't think I'm a total lunatic if I do this to a fellow LGMAH tagger. :teeth:

NOW THAT is funny!!!!! :rotfl:

Not from Jersey either (but MOM lives there).

Anyway - JerseyGirl114 and SuffolkPrincess - Please look for me at the Poly 8-11 Nov!!! I will be wearing a PKD fanny pack (PKD=Paramount King's Dominion) with a LIME GREEN MICKEY HEAD on it. PLEASE ANYONE THERE DURING JERSEY WEEK - say HI to me. (My husband thinks I am just hallucinating about DIS People!!!).

PS - I had to watch MEET THE FOCKERS just so I would know what this hand signal thing was about.

WOW - WE ARE ALL NOW IN THE SINGLE DIGITS RIGHT??

SnwflkCts said:
WOW - WE ARE ALL NOW IN THE SINGLE DIGITS RIGHT??

1 day, 23 hours, 15 minutes, 40 seconds, 39 Seconds, 38 Seconds...

I'm going to have to sleep on the plane saturday morning because there is no way I am going to get much sleep friday night...

Hey Ty.........Looks like it's not just us after all :).

We're picking the kid up early from school tomorrow for a 3 PM flight outa Philly :banana:

1 day 9 and 3/4 hours till we land in MCO :dance3:

Ed J said:
Hey Ty.........Looks like it's not just us after all :).

We're picking the kid up early from school tomorrow for a 3 PM flight outa Philly :banana:

1 day 9 and 3/4 hours till we land in MCO :dance3:

Hey Ed

I thought we were going to have the place to ourselves. No such luck :lmao:

I pick up my kids at their Mom's house tomorrow afternoon. We are on the 7:55 flight out of Philly. I was nice this trip and didn't book the 6:00 am flight :rolleyes1

Have a great flight and tell Mickey we are right behind you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter