• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jersey Shore...ITALY style

MA pigletfan

DIS Veteran
HOLY MOLY..did anyone else catch this trainwreck???

I watched most of it ..but what I noticed right away was J-Wow...she looks totally different to me! Did anyone else think so? I can't tell if its botox, or lip injections or just a lot of weight loss....

I think its weightloss. The premiere episode wasn't shocking but the trailer for the season even made my husband (a show-hater) look and say "Holy crap!"

I watched most of the repeat shows leading up to the season opener and really started to think that this might be my last season of watching this show. Then i watched the new episode and i'm hooked----again!!!
What the heck is Mike(the "snitchuation") up to??? did he and snooki really hook up or is he just a freekin' lyer?? It seemed to me that when he was kissin' on Snooki(in the club)she was saying "no,no,no!" All the roomies seemed really disgusted with him. I got the feeling Ron doesn't believe him...maybe Ron is starting to think Mike messed up the Ron/Sammi relationship.
It looked like Ron punched him out(GOOD!!)

J-wow is still with Roger who is a workout freek. Looks like he helped his girlfriend lose weight and get healthy! Also,Snooki is looking healthier too!

Who else is stunned that they weren't falling down drunk on their first night? :lmao:

Mike is horrible.

Who else is stunned that they weren't falling down drunk on their first night? :lmao:

Mike is horrible.

Good Point!! Maybe they were all too jet lagged to drink it up...should be an interesting season that is for sure.
What is up with Mike though..he is such a pot stirrer!!

I just can't watch that show without thinking about the STDs they're passing around to each other....yuck yuck yuck.

It's such a escape to watch it, though - it's mindless entertainment at it's best!

I just can't watch that show without thinking about the STDs they're passing around to each other....yuck yuck yuck.

:rotfl2: you know the cleaning crew has to wear haz mat suits just to scour the houses down and probably burns the sheets.

On a side note: i like watching this show and I wish Snooki and Vinny would honestly be a cute couple, i think he could tame her down some.

HOLY MOLY..did anyone else catch this trainwreck???

I watched most of it ..but what I noticed right away was J-Wow...she looks totally different to me! Did anyone else think so? I can't tell if its botox, or lip injections or just a lot of weight loss....

I think she had something done to her lips. puckerup:

I think she had something done to her lips. puckerup:

So do I. She's always been skinny, and while I think she did lose weight, there's something really off with her face. Her whole bottom face (lip/chin) looks different. I don't know what it is, but I def. think it's more than she just lost weight. My DH in the first couple mins. last night asked me what the heck was wrong with her face, and he doesn't watch the show anywhere near as much as I do:laughing:

That is the first thing I said to my friend when JWoww came on. I thought she looked anorexic. Her face is sunken in.
Snooki looked fit! I read in a magazine that now that their filming at the Jersey Shore again that Vinny walked off the set on July 1st. He said he was tired of being told how to act for the show. It was all narrated. They said the situation walked off with him but came back later that week.

I still like watching it though!!

On a side note: i like watching this show and I wish Snooki and Vinny would honestly be a cute couple, i think he could tame her down some.
I really would have liked to see this happen as well!

I think J-Woww looks like a Barbie doll with her body proportions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter