Jersey Boys or Love?

ktlm

DIS Veteran
I just can't make up my mind and I could use some help. If you had to pick between seeing Jersey Boys or Cirque's Love, which would you choose and why?

Cirque Love is probably the best show I've ever seen, in Las Vegas or anywhere else. Absolutely amazing.

Love was AMAZING!! I couldn't take my eyes off the stage for a second. My husband usually despises the Beatles and would go see it again

Love was AMAZING!! I couldn't take my eyes off the stage for a second. My husband usually despises the Beatles and would go see it again

I couldn't keep my eyes off either. I was mesmerized. I've seen it twice and would see it again.

Just saw them BOTH last time we were in Vegas, and I LOVE THEM BOTH!! Couldn't choose between them, they are both Excellent, probably the best shows I've ever seen, If you do Love this time and can't do both on one trip- plan on Jersey Boys next time, they are both very diff shows, but both EXCELLENT, would see them both again.

I've seen the Beatles "Love" twice and"Jersey Boys" twice.

If I were to see just one, I would pick "Love." It's incredible.

Woody

I knew I could count on the Disers to steer me right! We absolutely loved Love!!!! We actually wound up splurging and going to both. I definitely think Love was the best choice!!! We liked Jersey Boys too, but we both said we could go see Love again and again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter