• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jergen's Moisturizer with Color Quick!!

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
Has anyone been able to find this product. I think I have posted this three times but I cannot use the search function AND the boards are so slow I have never been able to get an answer before my computer closes down so QUICK please answer my question. I signed up to be on the waiting list on the Jergens website but I really want to know about this product.

I just got mine at Walgreens. They were all out of the medium so I got the fair. It smells nice :)

I got mine at our local wal-mart. Although, until I read this post, I'd forgotten all about it. Not really sure where I put it :confused3 . Guess I know what I'll be searching the house for tomorrow!!

They had some for 'fair skin' left at my local walmart tonight...if anyone wants me to pick it up for them, I will do...just pm me...

Is this what your talking about?:
naturalGlow_l.jpg

I haven't seen it yet.......but my DD asked about it the other day. Let me know what other stores have it...we don't have a Walmart nor a Walgreens!​
:confused3

Yep, that is it... I have also seen it at pharmacies like CVS, Rite Aid and such. They don't stock it with the other self tanners/sun screens, it is with the lotions/moisturizers. Just look for the other Jergens lotions.

Have you been reading the Twopeas (scrapbooking) message boards?? That product is all the rage over there now on the non-scrapbooking board. :)

Jill

I was able to find both Fair and Medium at Target. :sunny:

But what about the smell? I'm sure it smells lovely in the bottle, but does it change once you apply it?

I HATE the funky smell that most self-tanners put off. If this one doesn't stink, I'll be more than willing to try it!

MScott- I didn't find the smell as bad as other self tanners :)

I found it at WalMart. It smells fine when you put it on but a few hours later it does have that self tanner smell. I put it on at night and then use regular lotion after my shower in the am. I could never stand the smell all day long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter